New website - fixtures, what fixtures?

Vic

It's now under "matches" and you can only see two at a time without scrolling down.

just tried on my phone the mobile version seems to let you see 5 with the rest as a load more option. Also lets you save to calander on the device but yeah doesn't seem to pull up the whole season on one page

it's awful. I already sent feedback to the club.

they are trying to be cool and interactive with all the stats etc functions they put out there but that should be an option to see those, not a forced feature.

What I want to see is a full list of fixtures on one page, without the bloody scrolling!

It is awful but it seems to be the way things are going. Why would you not want a simple website that works on all browsers (old and new)?

It is probably cos they got sap engineers and web bods working on this in India who have no idea what they are creating this for but just try to deliver what the guy with the funny manc accent asked. What we get is the latest cutting egde webpage that is so cutting edge we cant use it yet.

Sorry,, have had poor IT experience with Indians

Is this another of these joke threads

Just had a look, you scroll down and it loads up all the fixtures, in date order. How hard is that.

Words fail me

The issue is that you can only see a small number of fixtures on screen at a time without the need for scrolling whereas the previous site you could see a few months worth.

I don't mind the new fixture page however a condensed view would be helpful.

The issue is that you can only see a small number of fixtures on screen at a time without the need for scrolling whereas the previous site you could see a few months worth.

I don't mind the new fixture page however a condensed view would be helpful.

Trying to find out what is our final game of the season is a nightmare on this fixture page! I will have won in lottery, twice, before the full fixture list is downloaded

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.