New Yaya Touré Video

Cheers Goat 10, what was the tune used as well ? cracking vid, glad Yaya is staying

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Oh fucking hell - here we go again.
Seems like the haters have found a Trojan horse thread, rather than moving on with their lives.
It's Groundhog Day again.
I swear some folk on here have developed Asperger's syndrome into an art form.

Oh lighten up, mate. It's just for fun.

Even you will smile when he scores, runs over to the corner flag, Nasri holds up an imaginary cake and he blows out all the candles.

Only at MCFC, of course.

coleridge said:
Seems like the haters have found a Trojan horse thread, rather than moving on with their lives.

Even you will smile when he scores, runs over to the corner flag, Nasri holds up an imaginary cake and he blows out all the candles.

Only at MCFC, of course.

I think we should get him a new snood for his next birthday.

Or maybe the snoods limited the circulation of blood to his and Tevez's brains and caused their errant behaviour!

Glad the big fella is staying on.

If he's as committed to us as he says he is, let's see how well he performs this season. We need him to be even better than last season.
The ball, as they say, is in his court!!

I didn't want that video to end. Just reminds you of what an unbelievable player he has been for us. You cannot argue with his record for us. 4 seasons, 4 trophies as well as a charity shield victory (in which he scored). 2 cup final goals, FA cup semi final goal and key goals and performances in our title victories. Backs it all with his champions league and la liga medals too.

coleridge said:

Only at MCFC, of course.

he has a point though. I have my own views on yaya and expressed them in the relevant thread. that chapter is now closed so lets not bring it up again.
I am now going to watch the vid posted in the hope it reminds of yaya at his best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.