New Yaya Touré Video

Agreed, de niro. I will say no more on 'the past'.

I watched the video and it was a joy.

The big man can make amends by bringing us a third title with him driving us on. The stuff that you and I dreamed of as kids on the Kippax...

I have no intention in watching the video, I can't see the point. I know he can be a great, unique player, I was fully hoping it was going to be a grovelling apology by him or his agent.

Great video. Cheers. I was wondering though, why were there no highlights of last season (2012-13)?

I don't have strong views on yaya either way but I just wish people would stop saying he is irreplaceable when he clearly isn't. If he was, we'd be winning everything we enter, but we don't, teams without yaya in their team do.

Great vid, but seemed to go blank with 30 seconds to go, is there some sort of subliminal message within the darkness or is it aliens?
I suspect aliens, but just checking.

A phenomenal video of a world class player, thanks for that. Agree with some of the sentiments. Lets all draw a line under this episode and move on. Lets face it if he's on top of his game this season I cant see any reason why we cant fight on and defend our title. As a side note how about some of those assists from the little genius.

de niro said:
just watched it. the goal in the semi final v the rags gets me every time.
Same here. Also, and I'm not sure why, the header at Loftus Road impresses me more and more every time I see it. Cracking cross by AK (I think) and a Dave Watson-style unstoppable header (younger BMers; ask your parents!) by Yaya.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
I have no intention in watching the video, I can't see the point. I know he can be a great, unique player, I was fully hoping it was going to be a grovelling apology by him or his agent.

Go on... Have a sneaky peek, it's worth it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.