New Yaya Touré Video

pudge said:
Didsbury Dave said:
pudge said:
I imagine he had to apologize to the owner for his part in saying things like the club wouldn't let him visit his dying brother. I'm certain the owner wouldn't have appreciated the image of the club being marked like that; I'd say image and presentation is very important to them.

If the Sheikh asked for him to apologise for that would you have told him to wise up?

Yeah, I'm sure our hands-on Sheikh had yaya sitting, contrite, on the naughty step outside his office in Abu Dhabi waiting to be summoned to say sorry.

You must be well ITK because thats just how it works at city. Really. Presumably the sheikh would have made him wait, too, whilst he sampled next year's pies or designed the programme or something.
At Barca, Sorriano is on record stating that he feels "The club, members and by extension the people of Catalonia would have to be well represented and have a good image"

So yes, image is very important to those who run the club. Having someone say "City wouldn't let me visit my dying brother" wouldn't have gone done very well I imagine. Yaya and his agent dragged the club's name through the mud for their own personal gain, I'm sure the Sheikh thought it was hilarious though.

You really are incapable of thought, in general, so if you can't address a point with any amount of seriousness then it's best you don't say anything; instead of your usual "I'll reply in a manner that I feel befits the post because I'm an arrogant tosser"

Where did you get that quote from?

pudge said:
Didsbury Dave said:
pudge said:
At Barca, Sorriano is on record stating that he feels "The club, members and by extension the people of Catalonia would have to be well represented and have a good image"

So yes, image is very important to those who run the club. Having someone say "City wouldn't let me visit my dying brother" wouldn't have gone done very well I imagine. Yaya and his agent dragged the club's name through the mud for their own personal gain, I'm sure the Sheikh thought it was hilarious though.

You really are incapable of thought, in general, so if you can't address a point with any amount of seriousness then it's best you don't say anything; instead of your usual "I'll reply in a manner that I feel befits the post because I'm an arrogant tosser"

Sorry, can you just show me the it in my post where I said that image wasn't important to the club?
Sorry, so you're saying you were being sarcastic for no reason whatsoever and just posting for the sake of it?

Shocker..

I don't think I've ever seen anyone miss a point on Bluemoon by a bigger margin.

Bloody hell. This place.

Didsbury Dave said:
pudge said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Sorry, can you just show me the it in my post where I said that image wasn't important to the club?
Sorry, so you're saying you were being sarcastic for no reason whatsoever and just posting for the sake of it?

Shocker..

I don't think I've ever seen anyone miss a point on Bluemoon by a bigger margin.

Bloody hell. This place.
Should read your own posts sometime then. Especially those addressing my initial point., which I made very clear whereas whatever the point your trying to push seems rather mythical.

Again, if you can't address a point with any seriousness, stop posting. "This place" would be a lot better.

Didsbury Dave said:
pudge said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Shocker..

Bloody hell. This place.

Not so wide of the mark at all.

pudge said:
Didsbury Dave said:
pudge said:

Shocker..

Bloody hell. This place.
Should read your own posts sometime then. Especially those addressing my initial point., which I made very clear whereas whatever the point your trying to push seems rather mythical.

Again, if you can't address a point with any seriousness, stop posting. "This place" would be a lot better.

The internet is serious business for you, I see.

I will do this for you in very simple language and with no attempt at humour. Let's see if the penny drops.

Your assertion that Ya Ya Toure was made to personally apologise to Sheikh Mansour is totally preposterous because Mansour is a hands-off club owner who employs staff to run the club, not some kind of Arabian Barry Fry.

There. No sarcasm or humour whatsoever, despite grave temptation.

Didsbury Dave said:
pudge said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Bloody hell. This place.

I will do this for you in very simple language and with no attempt at humour. Let's see if the penny drops.

Your assertion that Ya Ya Toure was made to personally apologise to Sheikh Mansour is totally preposterous because Mansour is a hands-off club owner who employs staff to run the club, not some kind of Arabian Barry Fry.

The internet is just place for you to post unfunny sarcastic ramblings, I see. Some people actually wish to have serious discussions and debates, believe it or not.

So when Yaya met with club officials, be it then without the owner, they would have laughed his summer antics off and told him to forget about it?

As it was the club he disrespected, so an apology to Khaldoon or whomever you wish is not "preposterous", if someone in a position of control within the club wished for an apology for his actions would you have reacted the same to them?

Furthermore, as I said, as we the fans pay his extraordinary wages that he arguably seemed rather eager to increase then an apology via the interview for how he conducted himself is also not "preposterous" as you asserted when jimharri asked previously.

If you learn to reassert your point if you feel someone has missed it instead of reverting to your tired Billy Big Bollocks routine, then "this place" would be all the better for it; as well as if you actually developed any humour to portray.

Didsbury Dave said:
pudge said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Bloody hell. This place.

Hehe Arabian Barry Fry.......

Sorry.

pudge said:
Didsbury Dave said:
pudge said:

The internet is just place for you to post unfunny sarcastic ramblings, I see. Some people actually wish to have serious discussions and debates, believe it or not.

So when Yaya met with club officials, be it then without the owner, they would have laughed his summer antics off and told him to forget about it?

As it was the club he disrespected, so an apology to Khaldoon or whomever you wish is not "preposterous", if someone in a position of control within the club wished for an apology for his actions would you have reacted the same to them?

Furthermore, as I said, as we the fans pay his extraordinary wages that he arguably seemed rather eager to increase then an apology via the interview for how he conducted himself is also not "preposterous" as you asserted when jimharri asked previously.

If you learn to reassert your point if you feel someone has missed it instead of reverting to your tired Billy Big Bollocks routine, then "this place" would be all the better for it; as well as if you actually developed any humour to portray.

Possibly the best example of trying to save face by putting up a straw man argument I've ever seen.

You stated that yaya was made to apologise to the sheikh. I pointed out that that was a ridiculous idea. That's as far as the conversation between us went.

I'm really trying to talk in simple terms here and not take the piss.

Didsbury Dave said:
pudge said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Possibly the best example of trying to save face by putting up a straw man argument I've ever seen.

You stated that yaya was made to apologise to the sheikh. I pointed out that that was a ridiculous idea. That's as far as the conversation between us went.

I'm really trying to talk in simple terms here and not take the piss.
How am I trying to save face? Fucking hell, I stand by my initial point and each post made on it.

"I imagine Yaya..." = "You stated Yaya was made to apologise..."

Otherwise I wouldn't have posted anything. Seeing as you seemed so determined not to answer a simple question, I watered it down for you.

Whether or owner is hands or or not regarding the day to day running of the club is irrelevant. His name and other business are synonymous with Manchester City Football Club. If someone brings the clubs image and integrity into disrepute then yes, I IMAGINE he wouldn't take to kindly to it. That's what I asserted, then I presented a hypothetical that you seem to have taken to heart, well done.

Christ, has your ego formed a separate person yet?

I don’t usually recognise peoples user names on Bluemoon as i just usually scan through the comments. It’s never interested me who writes what but Dave, I’m sure i saw your name a couple of days ago where you were arguing with someone else.... Ha!

Anyway, even though your people skills on here may need slightly adjusting I agree with you 100% about the Sheikh Mansour.

A lot of blues think that he rules everything we do at the club from ticket sales to player strops... Does he balls. As you say Dave he’s a hands off owner. I bet he wasn’t even aware of Yaya being a dick. The man has a lot of other interests and priorities in his life and business than all the on goings of gods own club.

He has the boys over for a few days at the end of each season. He has his picture taken in his City kit with everyone then off he goes for another season.

Hes got men in place to run our club who would have dealt with crazy Yaya and his oddball Borat like agent.

By the way, Arabian Barry Fry – Brilliant stuff haha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.