New Yaya Touré Video

jimharri said:
Didsbury Dave said:
jimharri said:
Any apology in it for acting the mardarse?

What on earth do you need some orchestrated "apology" for? What difference does that make?

This isn't Big Brother, it's premier league football. All that matters is that he plays at the top of his game next season.
For dragging the whole sorry saga out over the whole summer when simple brief statement (one way or the other back in early june would have nipped the whole thing in the bud and not leaving us fans in limbo. That all right with you chief?

Aww. Poor you. Did the nasty big man leave you in limbo?

pudge said:
Didsbury Dave said:
jimharri said:
Any apology in it for acting the mardarse?

What on earth do you need some orchestrated "apology" for? What difference does that make?

This isn't Big Brother, it's premier league football. All that matters is that he plays at the top of his game next season.
I imagine he had to apologize to the owner for his part in saying things like the club wouldn't let him visit his dying brother. I'm certain the owner wouldn't have appreciated the image of the club being marked like that; I'd say image and presentation is very important to them.

If the Sheikh asked for him to apologise for that would you have told him to wise up?

Yeah, I'm sure our hands-on Sheikh had yaya sitting, contrite, on the naughty step outside his office in Abu Dhabi waiting to be summoned to say sorry.

You must be well ITK because thats just how it works at city. Really. Presumably the sheikh would have made him wait, too, whilst he sampled next year's pies or designed the programme or something.

Didsbury Dave said:
jimharri said:
Didsbury Dave said:

For dragging the whole sorry saga out over the whole summer when simple brief statement (one way or the other back in early june would have nipped the whole thing in the bud and not leaving us fans in limbo. That all right with you chief?

Aww. Poor you. Did the nasty big man leave you in limbo?
Yes, he did. Thanks for your concern. With the aid of your prayers, my medication and my counsellor, I'll get through this. Cheers for the kind words.

Didsbury Dave said:
pudge said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I imagine he had to apologize to the owner for his part in saying things like the club wouldn't let him visit his dying brother. I'm certain the owner wouldn't have appreciated the image of the club being marked like that; I'd say image and presentation is very important to them.

If the Sheikh asked for him to apologise for that would you have told him to wise up?

Yeah, I'm sure our hands-on Sheikh had yaya sitting, contrite, on the naughty step outside his office in Abu Dhabi waiting to be summoned to say sorry.

You must be well ITK because thats just how it works at city. Really. Presumably the sheikh would have made him wait, too, whilst he sampled next year's pies or designed the programme or something.
At Barca, Sorriano is on record stating that he feels "The club, members and by extension the people of Catalonia would have to be well represented and have a good image"

So yes, image is very important to those who run the club. Having someone say "City wouldn't let me visit my dying brother" wouldn't have gone done very well I imagine. Yaya and his agent dragged the club's name through the mud for their own personal gain, I'm sure the Sheikh thought it was hilarious though.

You really are incapable of thought, in general, so if you can't address a point with any amount of seriousness then it's best you don't say anything; instead of your usual "I'll reply in a manner that I feel befits the post because I'm an arrogant tosser"

pudge said:
Didsbury Dave said:
pudge said:

At Barca, Sorriano is on record stating that he feels "The club, members and by extension the people of Catalonia would have to be well represented and have a good image"

So yes, image is very important to those who run the club. Having someone say "City wouldn't let me visit my dying brother" wouldn't have gone done very well I imagine. Yaya and his agent dragged the club's name through the mud for their own personal gain, I'm sure the Sheikh thought it was hilarious though.

You really are incapable of thought, in general, so if you can't address a point with any amount of seriousness then it's best you don't say anything; instead of your usual "I'll reply in a manner that I feel befits the post because I'm an arrogant tosser"

Sorry, can you just show me the it in my post where I said that image wasn't important to the club?

Definitely owes the club an apology, doesn't need to be public, but he certainly owes one.

I'm waiting on a personal apology from him too, for being a massive twat. Hopefully he gets back on Twitter so I can tweet him every day about it.

Didsbury Dave said:
pudge said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Sorry, can you just show me the it in my post where I said that image wasn't important to the club?
Sorry, so you're saying you were being sarcastic for no reason whatsoever and just posting for the sake of it?

Shocker..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.