New Yaya Touré Video

chestervegasblue said:
pudge said:
I'm sorry, but did the interviewer really just say;

"It's been a very difficult family for your summer.."

Yes he did. Sounds like he's absolutely bricking it and doesn't want to ask the wrong question...which speaks louder than anything Yaya said.

Would have been better if Bluemoon would have interviewed him

'So YaYa..why have you been such a c*nt over the summer?'

chestervegasblue said:
pudge said:

Yes he did. Sounds like he's absolutely bricking it and doesn't want to ask the wrong question...which speaks louder than anything Yaya said.
Should have hired in Paxman to interview him!

He could of at least said sorry for any misunderstandings or something similar when asked do you have anything to say to the fans
I am glad he is staying but i don't rate him as much as a person anymore
It has really slapped me in the face that very few footballers give a shit about the club they play for and the fans,thank god we have vinnie,joe and zaba who do care

IanBishopsHaircut said:
chestervegasblue said:
pudge said:

And his answer might have been "Cos my minds not been working right, what with the death of a family member and that" ...

What's the over/under of how many times he says "you know" in Part 2?

moggymoz said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
chestervegasblue said:

And his answer might have been "Cos my minds not been working right, what with the death of a family member and that" ...

Then the next question would have been 'Don't be a c*nt..your birthday histrionics were before the death of your brother..'

At this point..the Phantom Pie Flinger from Tizwas would appear and smash him in the face with a custard pie..Happy Birthday YaYa

At least that's how it runs in my head...

IanBishopsHaircut said:
moggymoz said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:

Then the next question would have been 'Don't be a c*nt..your birthday histrionics were before the death of your brother..'

At this point..the Phantom Pie Flinger from Tizwas would appear and smash him in the face with a custard pie..Happy Birthday YaYa

At least that's how it runs in my head...

To which he may have replied "watching him die slowly was really hard and it fucked with my head".

Look, he's a hired gun for the club, there's no point pretending otherwise, why people have such an emotional investment in him I don't get.

What matters is what he does on the pitch, as long as he keeps producing the goods then I'm happy to see him stay and sing his name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.