New Yaya Touré Video

I want him in the squad, but won't forget what happened.

He looked around for a bigger payday, got no suitors for a 31-year-old on 200k/week, so now he's pledging his loyalty. Welcome back Fulfill your contract.

Re: Yaya interview on OS

Rascal said:
Thanks ar kid

Difficult summer losing your bro. That must have hurt.

Welcome back from me and I hope you do your bro proud.

Too true, all Yaya can do is say the right things (which he does in that interview) and perform on the pitch.

I'm sure the flappers will be on to call him a **** regardless.

Y'know

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Rolee said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Then the next question would have been 'Don't be a c*nt..your birthday histrionics were before the death of your brother..'

At this point..the Phantom Pie Flinger from Tizwas would appear and smash him in the face with a custard pie..Happy Birthday YaYa

At least that's how it runs in my head...

To which he may have replied "watching him die slowly was really hard and it fucked with my head".

Look, he's a hired gun for the club, there's no point pretending otherwise, why people have such an emotional investment in him I don't get.

What matters is what he does on the pitch, as long as he keeps producing the goods then I'm happy to see him stay and sing his name.

You talk about 'emotional investment' yet here you are apologising on behalf of the lad

Yaya's antics had nothing to do with his brother..nothing at all

I support City..if they feel he can do a job for us..and score goals..I will cheer every one as they go in

That's about the sum of my 'investment' in Mr Toure

Not apologising for him at all, just making a point that his head may have been messed up for quite a while.

I'm not saying it excuses that circus over the summer but like I said, I don't give a shit really if he keeps producing the goods for the team.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Rolee said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Then the next question would have been 'Don't be a c*nt..your birthday histrionics were before the death of your brother..'

At this point..the Phantom Pie Flinger from Tizwas would appear and smash him in the face with a custard pie..Happy Birthday YaYa

At least that's how it runs in my head...

To which he may have replied "watching him die slowly was really hard and it fucked with my head".

Look, he's a hired gun for the club, there's no point pretending otherwise, why people have such an emotional investment in him I don't get.

What matters is what he does on the pitch, as long as he keeps producing the goods then I'm happy to see him stay and sing his name.

You talk about 'emotional investment' yet here you are apologising on behalf of the lad

I support City..if they feel he can do a job for us..and score goals..I will cheer every one as they go in

That's about the sum of my 'investment' in Mr Toure

Not apologising for him at all, just making a point that his head may have been messed up for quite a while.

I'm not saying it excuses that circus over the summer but like I said, I don't give a shit really if he keeps producing the goods for the team.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Rascal said:
Thanks ar kid

Difficult summer losing your bro. That must have hurt.

Welcome back from me and I hope you do your bro proud.

Too true, all Yaya can do is say the right things (which he does in that interview) and perform on the pitch.

I'm sure the flappers will be on to call him a c**t regardless.

Y'know
Fuck the flappers

IanBishopsHaircut said:
andyblue said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:

You state this very positively, as if you know something about the situation. Is this because you do know something about the situation or are you just speculating?

Don't try to label me ITK..I might have been many years ago..but these days I know fuck all other than Mr Toure's track record in these matters

It doesn't take a mathematician to put 2+2 together

He has form

OK. You don't know anything. Why not just say that?

I cant find the fucking thread anyway.

And yes my view is important

cunts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.