New Year resolutions

I want to sell my London place and buy elsewhere. I just haven’t got a clue where I want to end up. Really at a crossroads.

If I do head back to Manchester then that’s a fourth spell which is ridiculous when you think about it.

I think I need to be less objective because I am one of only a few on here who knows Danilo is a good player.

Thought about cutting back on the drinking but I would be long to myself.

To be right all of the time, not just 99% of the time, to be less humble, ( sign of weakness), to rationalise and itemise in order of "big stuff v small stuff" , it dilutes my inherent hatred of all things unjust, unfair, divisive, antisocial, elitist, nasty, tribal, regressive, murdoch and everything he pollutes, the rag/dipper cabal...
Too many dragons to slay piece-meal; the mother-lode, the hub of all but the last on the list, has to be *****t
cut the head off that and all we need is brand new politics, new infra-structure, a neutral media, an end to class warfare, a future for the NHS, and to the evils of universal discredit, the total and utter rejection of what lies behind so many serious problems, fptp.
Oh, and to stop ranting.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.