New Year's Day PL fixtures

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Pissed myself at the double substitution -
''Yanners-eye, we all know what he can do when attacking'' the commentator creamed himself when speaking.

Really? All I know is he scored twice against Sunderland last season and fuck all since.

Cue a goal for jizzjazz

the talisman said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
''Yanners-eye, we all know what he can do when attacking'' the commentator creamed himself when speaking.

Really? All I know is he scored twice against Sunderland last season and fuck all since.

Cue a goal for jizzjazz

I'm blaming both of you if it occurs now.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
pudge said:
Cue "Thereshh too many matcheshh, playershh can't recover"

He was moaning before the match so no doubt he'll be prattling on about it afterwards as well.

Picked it up from Fergie: when worried about losing moan about the situation beforehand so you have something to point to when you fail.

BlueTG said:
the talisman said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

Cue a goal for jizzjazz

So am i

BlueTG said:
the talisman said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

Cue a goal for jizzjazz

I was just trying to reverse clarkie un-jinx it

At least Stoke stand a chance now with Arnautovic going off.

Does he have compromising pictures of Hughes or something?

I always go back to the last minute penalty decision from Oliver when scum played Fulham in the 2012 title run in. He is either extremely biased or corrupt.

Did my ears deceive me, or did Phil Neville just say this was one of the best games he has seen for a long time? He clearly needs to stop watching United every week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.