New Year's Day PL fixtures

Potato faced, rug headed, granny shagging thick twat giving Oliver his marks out of 10 after the final whistle.

I detest that ****.

A team costing as much as that and they can't even play football. Hope the pundits say what an embarrassment they are.

Pastor Kidney said:
Eli Panic said:
Did my ears deceive me, or did Phil Neville just say this was one of the best games he has seen for a long time? He clearly needs to stop watching United every week.

Phil?
Summarising on 5 Live. At the end he said it was a great game.

Manchester_lalala said:
m7mcfc said:
They ain't getting anywhere near us in a hurry. They are fecking shite.

We all knew that anyway.

But they have the luck of the devil and seem to be back in control of refs which is another 10+ points a season to them.
Ref gave them everything again today, that penalty decision should mean he is demoted for a period, not incompetent just cheating and completely lacking bottle which means he should not get PL games.
And despite him giving them everything Rooney still in his face at the final whistle.

A point thanks to a bent fucking ref yet again.

Rags are fucking shit......£270M of shit today.

blueinsa said:
A point thanks to a bent fucking ref yet again.

Rags are fucking shit......£270M of shit today.
That just about sums it up. 90 minutes of my life that I won't get back again. They are utter garbage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.