New York City FC Kit and Badge Thread

watermarked_thumbnail.aspx

Found this at:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.worldsoccershop.com/17016-wh.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.worldsoccershop.com/17016-wh.html</a>

I reckon one of our resident artists could do a better job.

Zabba mate.. i geniunly enjoy your designs, and i do hope that one of those badges become reality!
Do you work in some kind of graphics designs or wha???

I'm With Stupid said:
I like that. One thing I can't stand about some newer football teams is how they all have to have a shit cartoon picture of a football in them.

Like this shite:

images

120px-Kansas_City_Wizards_logo.svg.png

Although most of the US badges are actually pretty good.

To be fair to the Kansas City Wizards, they did rebrand themselves as Sporting Kansas City with the absolutely gorgeous Sporting badge.

sporting-kansas-city.png

Barcon said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
From DM site:

nunymusy.jpg

emyhupuj.jpg

Why would a team in New York have a pentagon in their badge?
Should have a corned beef on rye.

The pentagon is designed to reference the five boroughs of New York. The old coin tokens that used to be used as tickets for the New York metro trains had that very pentagon cut out of the middle of them, Polo-style.

Falastur said:
Barcon said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
From DM site:

nunymusy.jpg

emyhupuj.jpg

The pentagon is designed to reference the five boroughs of New York. The old coin tokens that used to be used as tickets for the New York metro trains had that very pentagon cut out of the middle of them, Polo-style.

Well, you learn something new everyday around here.
So why is the building in washington DC pentagon shaped?

Barcon said:
Falastur said:
Barcon said:

Anything five pointed is the symbol of US Military..or they are Satanists?

S04 said:
Barcon said:
Falastur said:

Anything five pointed is the symbol of US Military..or they are Satanists?

yesitis2.gif

Barcon said:
Falastur said:
Barcon said:

The Pentagon was built in that shape because the land they bought to build it on was...would you believe it?...pentagon-shaped. It was the most economical way of building it.

Thank you Google.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.