New York City FC Kit and Badge Thread

PistonBlue said:
moomba said:
Dribble said:
Red and ManUre aren't mutually exclusive. If NYCFC had to wear red for whatever reason, I wouldn't be too disappointed, but if they were owned by the Glazer's and called United that would be a whole different ball game (pardon the pun).

So you'd probably make the decision not to support them when the club called United and owned by the Glazers was formed.

Or would you jump on board and then shit the bed when they come out in a red kit?

There's a similar thing going on in Moston with FCUM trying to tell everybody they are for all the communtiy, yeah right like there's anything there for City fans (apart maybe from the away end).

Personally I feel FCUM provide great entertainment for blues.

moomba said:
Dribble said:
Red and ManUre aren't mutually exclusive. If NYCFC had to wear red for whatever reason, I wouldn't be too disappointed, but if they were owned by the Glazer's and called United that would be a whole different ball game (pardon the pun).

So you'd probably make the decision not to support them when the club called United and owned by the Glazers was formed.

Or would you jump on board and then shit the bed when they come out in a red kit?
Sorry, perhaps I didn't make my point clear. i wouldn't have supported them in the first place as soon as I realised it was a US ManUre franchise.

I agree it seems a bit odd to know the plans beforehand and then to take issue with certain aspects of it after the fact, but as they say, 'There's nowt so queer as folk'.

Once the season kicks off, I'm sure it will sort itself out and those who've now realised that NYCFC will become our US cousins in colour too will either support their new New York based team or turn to the Red Bulls or the Cosmo's. Either way I think New York will be the first US city to truly have dividing lines drawn through the football supporting masses like elsewhere across the globe.

Their away kit has been unveiled, possibly as a response to EA Sports accidentally leaking it via FIFA 15 FUT:

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3PdTLtCUAEIrhQ.jpg:large[/bigimg]

NYCFC have unveiled their away jersey today. Looks really nice.

dy9h14.jpg

Them 5 diagonal stripes look terrible, like someone has put cheap black Sellotape on the kit. Other than that it's nice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.