New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

This is why my love for this NYC project has fallen, as you can only get the matches on this crappy bet365 screen which is about 3inches wide, doesn't go full screen.

Anyone have links? it ain't on sky sports, bt sport, espn... total wank this MLS

Shady includes links on his website.

NYCFC are keeping up the tradition of the Maine Road shuffle, 2 steps back 1 forward. Good to bounce back from the cup defeat! Next game v Red Bulls on SKY?

Things are turning around for NYC. Facey is a big reason why. 3 wins in a row. We aren't far from the top half of the East table. The CBs have formed an effective partnership. Fullbacks are weak but Iraola and Angelino will fix that.

Add in Lampard and Pirlo, sprinkle in few more from our academy, and this team could be scary.

Things are turning around for NYC. Facey is a big reason why. 3 wins in a row. We aren't far from the top half of the East table. The CBs have formed an effective partnership. Fullbacks are weak but Iraola and Angelino will fix that.

Add in Lampard and Pirlo, sprinkle in few more from our academy, and this team could be scary.

I know angelino has gone on loan but where has iraola come from? Or was he just injured? The games I saw left back was a particularly weak spot, I'd like to see Angelino when he starts getting games there if sky or whoever show them

Not seen any games since the first couple that were shown on sky unfortunately - have sky stopped showing them?

I know angelino has gone on loan but where has iraola come from? Or was he just injured? The games I saw left back was a particularly weak spot, I'd like to see Angelino when he starts getting games there if sky or whoever show them

Not seen any games since the first couple that were shown on sky unfortunately - have sky stopped showing them?
He signed from Athletic Bilbao last weekend iirc. Great signing for them.

The 3rd Rail. Click on the link and find out more about their

All Photos taken by Ryan Leone. Check him out on Instagram and Tumblr!

DSC_0231.jpg

DSC_0222.jpg

DSC_0197.jpg

http://www.thirdrail.nyc/news/2015/...ew-york-city-football-club-vs-montreal-impact

have hit a good patch of form lately. With at least 3 starters coming in within the next few weeks (not counting Pirlo as not sure when he would play, if it all this season), they are putting themselves into good position to make a playoff run. For an expansion team, it has not been a bad season so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.