New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

It's come round quick again the New York derby .
Let's hope New York City beat New York red bulls this time .

It's strange isn't it? Their main rivals use the name of a city that they don't play in, and have this strange sense of entitlement; remind you of anyone? The same parallels also apply to Melbourne apart from the name bit.

It's strange isn't it? Their main rivals use the name of a city that they don't play in, and have this strange sense of entitlement; remind you of anyone? The same parallels also apply to Melbourne apart from the name bit.

Haha its a funny old world very good point,

They're selling tickets at a crazy rate. Many are expecting them to fetch a higher attendance than their first home game back in March, and some are starting to whisper about getting close to a sell-out - which would mean a higher attendance than the Etihad seated, up until the expansion.

Also worth pointing out that NYCFC are one of the form teams of the league right now, whereas the Red Scum are on a horrible run of form and have only won once (last week).

Oh, and maybe worth pointing out that there will be a third derby (rapidly being named the "Hudson River derby" over there) at the start of August, back in New Jersey.

Although I don't like these social media polls/competitions, thats pretty good for a new team.

I was looking forward to the game last night as a lead-in to the England girlie game but after having to sit through 15 mins of Football Gold on Sky via my PC I found out it was tonight instead.

Really good that NYC is blue and funny as fuck that the other team aren't actually in the city boundaries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.