New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

I was looking forward to the game last night as a lead-in to the England girlie game but after having to sit through 15 mins of Football Gold on Sky via my PC I found out it was tonight instead.

Really good that NYC is blue and funny as fuck that the other team aren't actually in the city boundaries.

The game tonight is also at 9:30, not the usual midnight time (for us, anyway).

Good article I have just seen in the Guardian about Los Templados 12(Latin Drum group that go to the games).
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jun/27/new-york-city-soccer-fans-drum-group

Wouldn't it be cool to have them over for a home game next season!
I love American Football marching bands. I'd love if City invited over a huge band for a pregame and halftime show. Not during the game. I'd also have the cheerleaders. Invite over NYCFC too for the fun.

Sky sports 1 @ 10.30 mate, I'm sure Shady will blog but if not look in your history for anything you watched on SS1 last season, its worthwhile saving into your favs as the good English links normally have a list of all English sports stations on them.

Sky sports 1 @ 10.30 mate, I'm sure Shady will blog but if not look in your history for anything you watched on SS1 last season, its worthwhile saving into your favs as the good English links normally have a list of all English sports stations on them.
Great, cheers. Really looking forward to this match. Despite what some of the fuckwits on the NYCFC forum may believe, many of us want what's right for that club and want to see them succeed.

Up early tomorrow but might try and catch the first half if I can. Shame Angeliino can't play yet I'm really looking forward to seeing him play for them

Great, cheers. Really looking forward to this match. Despite what some of the fuckwits on the NYCFC forum may believe, many of us want what's right for that club and want to see them succeed.

Seen 10pm kick off on one site and 10.30pm on another so would tune in at 10pm just in case

NYCFC have been poor so far, hopefully the home support tonight can pick the players up.
They desperately need the experience from the likes of Lampard and Pirlo... Villa is isolated so much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.