New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

Josh Saunders looks a hell of a lot better than all the other random yanks on the NYC team. Other than him, Diskerud is the only other one who even occasionally resembles a player who would be a significant step up from just letting me play

Form is temporary, being wank is permanent it seems.

To be fair to them, expansion teams have to fill about 70-80% of their squad with players that other teams don't want. There's a reason most of them tend to fail to make the playoffs in their first season. In fact, I recall a commentator pointing out, back when NYCFC were on their winless streak, that ever since the beginning of the league, when a new team has been added they've at some point gone on a winless run of at least 6 games and often much more.

Hahaha, hipster moustache gets given the hook after being brought on as a sub. Pretty much the most embarrassing thing that can happen to you in football. He has looked shit whenever I've seen him though, I can't imagine Angelino struggling to get that LB spot

It's going to take NY City a while to build their team. Even with the DPs, they are going to have to build their through the trades and draft. Seattle and Portland are good examples.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.