New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

Can't believe they've landed Lampard, didn't know how big the potential signings Khaldoon mentioned were! But yeah I think I'll keep an eye on their results, exciting times!

Not a bad start Lampard and Villa - I'll definitely follow them, have some merchandise already and am eyeing up a home game in NY next May

I'll root for them to do well and watch them during "football withdrawal" season in the summer. Living in the US it is pleasant enough to catch MLS matches in the evenings in the summer. It is a nice day out to go attend one as well.

But I could never "follow" any club but MCFC in terms of caring a lot about what happens.

Young Blue said:
Can't believe they've landed Lampard, didn't know how big the potential signings Khaldoon mentioned were! But yeah I think I'll keep an eye on their results, exciting times!

Where are you getting that from?

Barcon said:
Young Blue said:

Where are you getting that from?

Rumours all over the place now, have a look at the topic in the Transfer Forum, but apparently they've snapped up Lampard and Villa! Great news if true, two big names!

I watched the Melbourne games on BT/ESPN and enjoyed most so was looking forward to watching both NYC and Melbourne next season...but if Melbourne fans are going to act like big boy blouses then I'm not sure I'll bother.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.