New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

Re: New York City

Tbilisi said:
Manc in London said:
LoveCity said:
NYCFC's next designated player should perhaps be some tough Italian defender to organise that backline.

The defensive line is solid considering they are a new set up. More width and the replacement of Nemec would be a big help.

Nemec is like playing with 10 men,agree defence is ok but needs a holding midfielders protection

Aye. Maybe sub Nemec, put Villa upfront and bring on a midfielder with a bit of pace.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Watching this and the commentators are talking about NYC being light in midfield because of the two upfront. Now where have I heard that before?
Exactly what I kept thinking. Kreis did spend a few months working with our first team!

Anyone see the big Yokohama Tire ad banner? I wonder if they'll sponsor us too?

moomba said:
Both fullbacks scare me.

Both look centre backs playing out of position. Not mobile enough or confident enough on the ball to play full back. To be fair the centre backs aren't much better

Quite entertaining so far. Some really meaty tackles from both sides. The odd shaped stadium is a bit disconcerting though. All in all I wish them all the best.

MacD said:
moomba said:
Both fullbacks scare me.

Both look centre backs playing out of position. Not mobile enough or confident enough on the ball to play full back. To be fair the centre backs aren't much better

Defence is a weakness across the league because of the salary cap. Just like everywhere else in football attackers are generally more expensive than defenders so that's where the money is spent.

LoveCity said:
Anyone see the big Yokohama Tire ad banner? I wonder if they'll sponsor us too?
Isnt that chelseas new shirt sponsor?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.