New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

Re: New York City

moomba said:
Damocles said:
moomba said:
Everyone hates them because of one tweet from one supporter?

Do you really feel that that was the point I was trying to make? I mean, really?
It's the same point you seem to make every time you post about NYCFC.

You don't like the club. You don't like the clubs supporters. You've had a nasty experience on one of their forums.

I get it.

The point I was making in that those views are shared by the majority of fans who know who they are and have had any experience with them.

Damocles said:
The point I was making in that those views are shared by the majority of fans who know who they are and have had any experience with them.

I have been a member of their forum for quite a time now and there are quite a few that haven't got a good thing to say about our beloved City.
There isn't really a "Hands across the water" feel good vibe from a hell of a lot of them.
But on the other hand there are some pretty good posters on there who talk sense and are genuine football fans.

Damocles said:
moomba said:
Damocles said:
Do you really feel that that was the point I was trying to make? I mean, really?
It's the same point you seem to make every time you post about NYCFC.

You don't like the club. You don't like the clubs supporters. You've had a nasty experience on one of their forums.

I get it.

Damo, your mistake was thinking that NYCFCWatch is representative of the views of NYCFC fans. Find a different channel to follow.

NYCFC's next designated player should perhaps be some tough Italian defender to organise that backline.

LoveCity said:
NYCFC's next designated player should perhaps be some tough Italian defender to organise that backline.

The defensive line is solid considering they are a new set up. More width and the replacement of Nemec would be a big help.

Nice celebration

[video]https://vine.co/v/OVmLODDILIQ[/video]

Manc in London said:
LoveCity said:

The defensive line is solid considering they are a new set up. More width and the replacement of Nemec would be a big help.

Nemec is like playing with 10 men,agree defence is ok but needs a holding midfielders protection

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.