New York City FC

The goalkeeper looks as much use, too.
Just watched the highlights and realised how spoiled (conditioned) I have become with Eddie between the posts for us, as with Orlando’s first goal, I was waiting for the keeper to easily command the box and collect it in the air, and for their second, I was waiting for him to charge out immediately to put considerable pressure on the player running at the ball well in front of him.

Instead, he just stood there with his bollocks (I assume he has some) dangling for both chances.

Absolutely shambolic goalkeeping, especially for Orlando’s second goal. He practically said “after you, sir” for that one.

Just watching the Toronto FC v NYCFC game, NY have been absolutely dire. They have played some nice football but have been awful in defence and completely invisible in midfield. Looks like it could be a very long season for them.

Nice kit though !

Meant to add, Alejandro Pozuelo made his debut for Toronto tonight. Scored two and had an assist. He looks a really good player. His second goal was absolutely brilliant.

Last edited:
I also caught some of the game in the middle of the night, no ideas, no star players & a complete mess. Played 4, 1 draw and 3 defeats.

Haven't fixed the defence or midfield since they were formed. Used to be ok going forward but they have no Harrison, Villa or anyone with any ability really. Losing Yangel in midfield is a big loss as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.