New York City FC

Was 1 all when I switched over to something else last night - did “we” go on and win it? Saw they’d had a red card.

Top of their 'league' and second overall in the MLS. Torrent got them on a good run at the minute.

Definitely not missing any of the 'oldies', I think Medina is a good player. I can see the CFG moving him to Europe in the 18mths.

I always thought that City's older players would be given an opportunity to join New York when there contracts were up. I'm a little surprised no player has made the move from Man city to New York yet (Lampard was New York player first so he doesn't count)

I would have thought Komapny or Tours would have been offered a contract..

I always thought that City's older players would be given an opportunity to join New York when there contracts were up. I'm a little surprised no player has made the move from Man city to New York yet (Lampard was New York player first so he doesn't count)

I would have thought Komapny or Tours would have been offered a contract..

The football in the MLS doesn’t really lend itself to skilful players on the way down. It’s the sort of league that’s lowish on quality but high on energy and speed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.