New York City FC

We didn't win last week, we didn't win today
We don't win at home and we don't win away........

Feels like the good old days

So what?

How much does Gerrard get or Kaka or several other players at other clubs?

Lampard is a huge coup for the league and regardless of who had signed him, they would have been paying a similar amount.
You were saying......

Embarrassing day at the office. If that doesn't light a fire, nothing will. That said, most of that team wouldn't get a game with the EDS. Yes, the field is a problem, but one team made it work for 7 goals, while the team most used to it....?

This was the worst possible game to get spanked. Local rivals who just won the Supporters Shield, City players just outed in the Top Pay in the League, Lampard returning to a team getting spanked and getting booed, over 40,000 in attendance on a beautiful day for soccer, and a national TV audience. If you are going to crash, burn and die, that list speaks to the exact wrong time for it to happen. Oh, and it will be repeated 24/7/365 now, just so all the sports shows can up their soccer content!

Early days, but the quality is lacking. Surely, there is one better keeper in America than they have in goal? Saunders is a joke. Courtesy dives and sieves for hands!

This was the worst possible game to get spanked. Local rivals who just won the Supporters Shield, City players just outed in the Top Pay in the League, Lampard returning to a team getting spanked and getting booed, over 40,000 in attendance on a beautiful day for soccer, and a national TV audience. If you are going to crash, burn and die, that list speaks to the exact wrong time for it to happen. Oh, and it will be repeated 24/7/365 now, just so all the sports shows can up their soccer content!

Typical City!

You were saying......

Exactly what I said.

Did they get beat so you think your post was some how justified?

I wouldn't know as I dont follow them but it matters not, they get paid a similar salary to other players in the league with a similar profile within the game.

Credo you are a very negative poster for a City fan who is seemingly unhappy with any potential signing we might make, putting them down or you are going on about money we pay players or rather, a sister club in a different league.

I've watched bits of that game, & the goals in particular, & there is absolutely no excuse for the performance of the players on pretty much every goal.

There's no 'we should have played 5 in midfield' or 'we fucked up.playing 3 at the back' , 'we were caught with too many going forward' all the usual logic, the players are pretty much all there, in position to stop every single goal. It's a fucking disgrace, the half arsed way they apply themselves to it.

I feel sorry for Vieira & for David Villa, who is too good to be amongst shit like that.

City are Back!!
City are Back!!

Good to city gene travels well all over the world too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.