New York City FC

Team looked a bit better against DC United. I thought Khiry Shelton played well - he cut in off the wing for the first goal exactly like Villa and Henry used to do for Barcelona. I notice Poku was nowhere to be seen. Is he injured, or has he been dropped? He looked good going forward in a poor side last season, but his positional discipline and work rate are suspect, so I wouldn't be surprised if PV has axed him.

Lack of communication is a problem again with Lampard. He's been listed as questionable for weeks now. Why not just say whats going on?

PR disaster for New York and Manchester City.

Letting work for the BBC at the Euro's is a step too far.

Ugh. All the injuries sure have come to hurt Portland. And we lost too many players from last year's Cup winning team. Kudos to NYC. They play better away from that hole of a home field.

PV is a much better fit for NYC than Kreis. I don't know if he's a better manager overall, but he's the better manager for this club in this city. Results may not end up reflecting it, but I stand by the opinion.

He's done alright so far on the field, and he's a helluva lot better when it comes to dealing with media.

Saunders is horrible in goal. We play pretty terrible sometimes. It all takes time, but it's nice to get an occasional shock win. It's a fun ride, we'll see where it goes.

Might as well watch some of our sister club since the season is over, playing Toronto on SS1 if anyone is interested.

They are looking far less comical in defence recently(Saunders did well too today), training must be paying off, well done Patrick!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.