New York - Mad Hatter 7th December v Southampton

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Ric said:
True_Blue69 said:
Not sure if your page is cached or not but it is also discussed on this thread... http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=294015&hilit=swansea+new&start=10

Trust me its 1245. Presuming it is that time will it be shown in the pub?

Are you getting the Swansea and Southampton games mixed up? Southampton is definitely a 3pm kick off.

Thanks Ric - thought it was just me losing it there with the kick off time - especially as my coach into NY arrives at 7am!

True_Blue69 that link is for the Swansea game, this thread is about the game this Saturday against Southampton, that is what I have been saying is a 3pm kick off.

No idea if the Mad Hatter will be open on Jan 1st at 7.45am but seeing as the game kicks off at that time, it will be shown live (and free) on NBC throughout the States so you wont need to get up early and into Manhattan to watch it!

Sorry for the confusion, my original post which you replied did say whether anyone knew about the game on NYD, think you missed that bit! Ill try and find out nearer to the time.

True_Blue69 said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Ric said:
Are you getting the Swansea and Southampton games mixed up? Southampton is definitely a 3pm kick off.

Thanks Ric - thought it was just me losing it there with the kick off time - especially as my coach into NY arrives at 7am!

True_Blue69 that link is for the Swansea game, this thread is about the game this Saturday against Southampton, that is what I have been saying is a 3pm kick off.

No idea if the Mad Hatter will be open on Jan 1st at 7.45am but seeing as the game kicks off at that time, it will be shown live (and free) on NBC throughout the States so you wont need to get up early and into Manhattan to watch it!

Sorry for the confusion, my original post which you replied did say whether anyone knew about the game on NYD, think you missed that bit! Ill try and find out nearer to the time.

Ha ha ha right, I did see that and assumed you meant NYC but you typed in NYD instead! Didn't twig you meant New Years Day!

Mad Eyed Screamer said:

Jan 1 the Hatter will show the match live. We've been drunk by 8:30AM some early kckoffs

grandsolo said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

Jan 1 the Hatter will show the match live. We've been drunk by 8:30AM some early kckoffs

Yes have been known to get back to hotel before lunchtime and not remembering when i left or how i got home! Think it will be a similar scenario in the coming weeks! haha

Posting this from the Mad Hatter on my. 5th pint!
A great morning / afternoon - maybe 60 / 70 Blues here, many ex pats still with the accents! ,
Met a few BlueMooners including Mr Aguia and sold 15 books - which is good as we only had 16 with us!
We raffled off 3 Teenage Kicks posters signed by most of the team, Tony. Book and Glyn Pardoe as well as me and Andrew.
Proceeds from the raffle went to charities supported by the NY Blues.

We had 2 special guests join us, David Boyd - scorer of the1st City goal in the 2nd leg of the final - and (totally unexpected) Ferran Soriano who (and I had no idea who he was) is City's CEO (I thought it was still Chris Bird ;)
He has happy to sign copies of the book :)

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
I'm due to come to the City from Upstate, I'll see you there...

Nice one, be sure to say hello!

Sorry, I couldn't make it this Saturday but I will definitely be there on the 26th when we play against Liverpool. That should really be a proper game.
Is it busy on week days considering that it's Thursday?

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Posting this from the Mad Hatter on my. 5th pint!
A great morning / afternoon - maybe 60 / 70 Blues here, many ex pats still with the accents! ,
Met a few BlueMooners including Mr Aguia and sold 15 books - which is good as we only had 16 with us!
We raffled off 3 Teenage Kicks posters signed by most of the team, Tony. Book and Glyn Pardoe as well as me and Andrew.
Proceeds from the raffle went to charities supported by the NY Blues.

We had 2 special guests join us, David Boyd - scorer of the1st City goal in the 2nd leg of the final - and (totally unexpected) Ferran Soriano who (and I had no idea who he was) is City's CEO (I thought it was still Chris Bird ;)
He has happy to sign copies of the book :)

You had no idea who Soriano was?..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.