New York

Americans often tell me they love my accent. I have no regional twang now and it goes down well whenever I deal with them on the phone at work.

Going on Saturday for 7 days , wife and daughter want to go to a Art Museum while myself and son want to watch the Burnley game ( be 3 clock ko over there) . We are staying in Times Square , where is the new City supporters club bar ? Any other suggestions?
If you look back a few posts it gets a mention a couple of times, they now meet in Amity Hall which is a bar in Greenwich Village.

If you're staying in Times Square take the subway on the blue line south from 50th street to 4th street Washington Square, it's a 5 minute walk from there

Enjoy!

Thanks Danamy, I’ve just googled Amity Hall looks a great bar , loads of craft beer on tap .

Just watch the match in there , great bar loads of screens and loads of great beer.Got chatting to a yank city fan , said he goes to every game in the pub & he travels 2-30hrs from Connecticut.. if that’s true that amazing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.