Newcastle (a) post match thread

No DeGea stops goals. Ederson creates goals. DeGea is a better goalkeeper. Outside of asking fans from the Manchester clubs I think most others think De Gea is a better keeper
Primarily because they don’t actually regularly watch him in matches, just YouTube best saves videos and condensed highlights.

That’s a silly question really as all managers leave players on bookings on every game. Him getting sent off wasn’t a forgone conclusion.
It wasn’t the fact that he was on a booking. That foul before he came off was a border line yellow card so it wouldn’t have taken much of a foul to rightfully send him off. I do agree it would’ve been nice to see him stay on the pitch, but I can’t blame pep for taking him off

Win our next three, and the best the dippers can be us 4 ahead before they got to the rags, we were poor tonight but a long way to go, just hope that is the wake up call the players need! Keep believing.

It was over last time it was 7 points never mind come tomorrow. Forget United have you seen Liverpool's run in compared to ours? We've got United as well which will be difficult.

We freshened things with Laporte last year. I think a similar thing is required. Plenty of areas to strengthen - lb, dm and Cf are all areas we are a player short.

We get back to basics tomorrow in training
Dave needs to have a good look at himself . He's been a passenger of late. Where was the fight ,the will tonight from most of them ?
Need to find a settled 11 in prem and CL. Cups will take care of themselves. Pep must find that ingredient again because 2 important league games coming up . There is no rest.
Night
Needs to shave his head and get that aggresive edge he had.

It was over last time it was 7 points never mind come tomorrow. Forget United have you seen Liverpool's run in compared to ours? We've got United as well which will be difficult.
I thought our wake up call was CP and Leicester ??? Do I need to be corrected.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.