Newcastle (a) post match thread

Be honest don't you think he was fucking awful..
I said we were awful and I'm not blaming him for the defeat just highlighting how bent the officials are...do you think we get treated the same as other teams week in week out?
99 out of 100 times that goal would have stood and they wouldn't have got back into the game even though we were awful.
We seemed half arsed all game but I still feel the officials were bent.

If that goal had stood, the game was won. They took heart from it, we sulked about it and lost heart. That decision and The booking for KDB changed the whole dynamic of the game for me.

I agree with much that has been posted so far, but here's the rub, despite the gazillion goals we've scored in January, they've been skewed by poor opposition in the cups, we've not been at our best for a few weeks now and maybe, just maybe, this will give us an opportunity in the three cup competitions we're still in.

Don't get me wrong, I want us to win the league, but it doesn't seem to be panning out for us, the handball goal at Wolves, the missed penalty with the dippers, Kevin's free kick, the run of the ball and the decisions for the scousers. Let's get the League Cup, maybe the FA Cup and a good run in the Champions League (and maybe more!)

I can live with that.

Even with less than a minute left, we still went right to left across the pitch. No urgency from start to end tonight. Too laborious, too predictable and too sloppy. Not one player was even par tonight. Worst performance since Leicester 2 years ago.
Spot on levets.After that first minute we should have put them under so much pressure but we seemed to think it was going to be easy.Arrogance,cockiness, call it what you want,but Pep needs to kick a fair few arses.

Hugely disappointing, and we didn't do enough to win.

The thing that I am struggling with is on what grounds was that a penalty?

The Newcastle player didn't have control of the ball.

Fernandinho didn't intentionally bring him down, he just turned into him without knowing he was there.

It was a collision and the Newcastle player was able to see what Ferny was doing and throw himself down.

Was he adjudged to have impeded or obstructed him?

Since when was a collision a penalty?

Maybe my blue tinted glasses got in the way, did I miss something?

Cannot believe no pace tonight, Stirling, Sane where were you guys tonight, Newcastle are a shit team in turmoil, yet we cannot take them apart, we could not even find our own men when going forward, the passing was shocking, we got what we deserved tonight, teams like Newcastle should be put to bed, but we will be back, but Liverpool's title to lose for me

Be honest don't you think he was fucking awful..
I said we were awful and I'm not blaming him for the defeat just highlighting how bent the officials are...do you think we get treated the same as other teams week in week out?
99 out of 100 times that goal would have stood and they wouldn't have got back into the game even though we were awful.
We seemed half arsed all game but I still feel the officials were bent.

Honestly don't think he was overly bad, definitely seen worse.
1 nil after 30 seconds against Newcastle should be a banker with the team we put out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.