Newcastle (a) post-match thread

We'll see mate but it ain't over til it's over and I refuse to give it up to them fuckin rats.
Let's see in a couple of months where we are.
Roll on Tuesday.

I admire your optimism but it's gone. We aren't getting six points out of the next two games either. Wood and Barnes are going to absolutely bully that shower at the back and I'm already having nightmares about Rashford and Martial running at them.

If we'd have got to when Laporte and Zinchenko are fit again about 7 points behind I'd still take our chances, but we will be about 11 or 12 behind which is too many. Gutted for Kev today scores what should be the winner only for silly foul and lack of awareness on the free kick to ruin it. Newcastle were being lauded for playing 10 men behind the ball, having 25% possession at home - mad.
Liverpool have lost one in 50 odd haven’t they? With our form they would have to drop about 18 points , it’s all over.

I honestly though Walker was one of our better players today.
First half I thought he got the run around, people in behind him constantly. Not helped by Stones charging around "covering" in behind him, but between them they were nowhere near

Just got back to the car wtf it's ridiculous how shit we've become all we do is pass sideways and chip into box. We knew in ground that ball was going back to Shelvey utter garbage.

Mendy my God :( he was that bad I can't remember how many times Sterling refused to pass to him.

I have no other words :( gutted again!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.