Newcastle (A) | Post-Match Thread

4-3 away to Newcastle in May. Where have I seen that before?

The lads showed great character to come back twice and we scored some brilliant goals.

The first penalty decision was laughable. How the fuck can the ref/VAR award it after the barcode stood on Aké's leg? Oh, of course, it’s Manchester City!

13 points, you raggy bastards, and as a certain Mr Sinatra sang, The Best Is Yet To Come!

Think Bruce must be the dummy that they use on car crash tests , his face is getting more munched up by the minute fuckinhell ha!ha!

Steve Bruce blaming his defenders, why did he not just say we were better with some great goals, disappointing to hear him talk about his team this way, they did OK, their game plan was to counter which they did fairly well, if I was a toon player hearing that I would be pretty angry.

Agree to an extent but when your trying to cover for your mate who isn't pulling his weight your trying to be in too many places at the same time your bound to mess up, and he did. Garcia brjngs nothing to the team.
Ake reminds me of Ottamendi and Stones. Bit rash unless he’s playing next to a talker and organiser. He will be fine. Garcia though is, well, very welcome to go to Barca

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.