Newcastle (A) | Post-Match Thread

Torres looked class, 3 attempts 3 goals. I would love to see him with a start in the CL final....Phil on the left, Torres middle, Mahrez right.

I really wanted Jesus to score, always works so hard for the team.

Unfortunately several of this squad will/should be on their way out.

Onward blues !!!
Who could you leave out for Torres? Bernie, Kevin. I don't think so. However, if we need a goal, a good sub to have.

Sterling is obviously a confidence player and is shot. After England disaster a few years ago, Iceland I think, Pep called him, told him how much we needed him and totally boosted his confidence. He then delivered a couple of outstanding seasons. I’m not sure Pep feels the same way now and we have so many options, Sterling probably feels the writing is on the wall. No way I’m slagging him though after what he gave us those seasons. Some should hang their heads.

Obviously a a superb game but have to mention Pep’s interview, it was the best I’ve seen him do, talk about inspiration fucking awsome.

But do we need him!?
I’m not sure it’s value for money and suspect those who run us have similar doubts after how well we’ve coped this season.
Buying him just to stop someone else having him is a bullshit scenario.....remember the rags buying Sanchez just for that reason...
It’s only a bullshit scenario if we don’t think he’ll fit the team or our style of play. It’s a fairy story, Dad played for us and had his career curtailed by a vicious assault.. Supported us as a kid and is clearly a talent... So IF Pep thinks he can improve him then why the fuck not... It’s not our money (not really)

It’s only a bullshit scenario if we don’t think he’ll fit the team or our style of play. It’s a fairy story, Dad played for us and had his career curtailed by a vicious assault.. Supported us as a kid and is clearly a talent... So IF Pep thinks he can improve him then why the fuck not... It’s not our money (not really)
Agree with a lot of what you say but ultimately it will come down to money
It may not be ours but the books will need to balance
Winning the CL may just tip the scales ⚖️ n our favour if we do..

Nice win, great Torres hat trick the positives. Sterling, Jesus, our defence the negatives, Sterling and Jesus are offering this team absolutely fuck all, been like it for months do they know they're on their way or something?. I honestly can't explain this alarming form, both a million miles away from being regular starters now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.