Newcastle (A) | Post-Match Thread

if torres can get a good run of games next season then maybe he will be a superstar
sterling and jesus sorry and hate saying it coasting again ? both are truly not in any of peps plans next season
the time is right to sell both and get new blood knowning the false 9 works if need be

haaland must be watching and thinking i would walk to manchester and sign for city right now
the summer clean out will be ruthless by pep ? players out of contrack and players just need to move on. so a couple more can step up from the youth system and 2 or 3 new signings and manchester city will be ready to go again
We've won the League and one cup so far, with these players.
Cut them some slack.

The objective for these last three PL games is to arrive at the CL final with all first choices and key subs fit and firing. With the title in the bag, Pep can forget the results and select and rotate with the CL in mind.
So great fun in this game, no complaints.

I thought the objective of the last three games was to slag Sterling off.

Buzzing with a crazy win. That's how to rotate a team with the bigger picture in sight, even the Chelsea game was fine, saved the panenka and the Var cunts.
Great character and performance from the lads, All of them, but I'm

Sick of the whinging cunts bashing Aké, García and Raz. Bore off you soiled arsewipes and bedwetters; insecure bastards who can't stop slagging off our lads, win, draw or lose. Do one.

Pep sees things we'll never see.
Generally the whinging comes from people whose understanding of football is on par with that of a house brick. They are the sort of people who would look at the Mona Lisa and complain about the frame.

Ake has struggled with injury and it takes time to adjust to a new team, some of the criticism I have read levelled at him is the sort of stuff dads shout at kids from the touchlines of junior football games. He was superb for Bournemouth week in week out, he is a good footballer and he defends properly. He was unlucky with the penalty because I didn't think it was a penalty and without VAR the flag would have gone up and the challenge never made anyway. He will be disappointed with his first season, but there is much more to come from him and we need 4 top quality centres, two right sided, two left sided and now we have them.

As for Raheem, his form has dipped, it happens, but he doesn't hide, he doesn't whinge, he works really hard and is always a threat even if at the moment his end product is not quite up to the standard he has set. He will come again, he is too good not too. The talk of selling him is ridiculous, every player in the world has dips in form, because they are human beings not robots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.