Newcastle (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you say 'we are starting to believe our own propaganda' who do you mean ?, because I don't see any evidence that the players or coaching team are thinking like that.
The propaganda is potentially the danger that comes from a hidden complacency that arises from a run like this. The players and staff constantly talk about taking one game at a time and striving for continuous improvement. To date this has worked confidence is sky high and team spirit has gone beyond the galaxy. But as with everything there is a limit to this and in fairness Pep is aware that this is the case. We need to see how we respond to a setback and one before the dippers would be a good acid test to see how we respond. Of course I would love to see the run continue to 23 26 games or until we have won the league and that would be an amazing achievement. If that happens you can come on and call me whatever the fuck you want because I would only love to be proved wrong.

From the few Newcastle games I've seen their midfield is awful, slow & never closes down. Yaya could have a field day and we could bench Kev for a game.

Expecting a thumping win on Wednesday.

Would like to see

——————-————Ederson————————
—Walker——Kompany——-Otamendi—-Delph——
——————————Fernandinho—————————-
——-——-Gundogan—————-D.Silva——————-
—-Bernardo———-Aguero———Sterling————

Newcastle probably have the worst squad in the league. We should win comfortably. They also have a much more winnable game after us at home against Brighton. Can see them parking the bus. Bernardo and Sterling’s close control can unlock them along with Gundogan and Silva of course.

Aguero has to start again given his performance last game. He can rest against Palace.

I see many are worried about Palace but we will have 24 hours more rest than them and they will be playing Arsenal right before us and don’t have the adavantage of being able to rotate players like us.

Hey Team, any one know what is up with our GK coach xabier mancisidor?? Is he off ill?? Has not been seen for a while and Richard Wright has taken over his duties for a few games....

Sure I read somewhere that he has had an operation so Richard Wright is covering him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.