Newcastle (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I simply can’t see too many changes. You don’t rest key players in away games, certainly not when the opposition will be up for it.

I simply can’t see too many changes. You don’t rest key players in away games, certainly not when the opposition will be up for it.
Some of the teams are mad on here, pep isnt going to rest 4 or 5 key players like fern, walker, kdb etc espeically when we have had an extra days rest.

I can see stones coming in and maybe bernardo for sane. I reckon he will stick with sergio after his two goals.

Just looked at Palace’s games - they have Arse tomorrow, then us on Sunday, then Saints away - much more likely that they will field the weakened side against us, would be daft not to.

Not convinced, frankly. Palace are in no other competions (ok, FA Cup coming up, I’d be surprised if they paid much attention to that...) They are fighting for their lives, they need points everywhere. With the run we’re on, anybody who takes so much as a point against us is going to be buzzing going into their next match. I would expect everybody to be totally up for being The First Team To Beat Manchester City from here on in.

Not convinced, frankly. Palace are in no other competions (ok, FA Cup coming up, I’d be surprised if they paid much attention to that...) They are fighting for their lives, they need points everywhere. With the run we’re on, anybody who takes so much as a point against us is going to be buzzing going into their next match. I would expect everybody to be totally up for being The First Team To Beat Manchester City from here on in.
I’m not expecting them to field the kids, mate, just reckon that every side will have to do some form of rotation when playing twice in 48 hours, stands to reason Woy will feel he has an improved chance of getting points at Saints.

Think a bit of rotation is needed to be honest. It's quite easy to determine who at times if you're a fan, but in reality with all the factors that Pep has to deal with(injury niggles, form, etc) it's obviously a different kettle of fish. Think this will be a good game though. The Palace away game seems a lot more trickier to me for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.