Newcastle (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What groin injury? Heard he had a sickness bout a few days leading up to the Bournemouth match , but not heard anything about groin strain .
that poster is posting that everywhere but can't be bothered to read his thread,what you say is correct,he was ill unless pep says any difference

For some reason im not sure about i think this will be a more awkward game than a lot seem to think.
We'll probably batter them now 4-0

rest sane for this as he has looked tired and berny has been getting better

Eddy
Walker
Delph
Vinny
Otter
Ferdy
Silva
KDB
Bernardo
Aguero
Sterling

Subs bravo, sane, danilo, Yaya, Gundogan, hopefully stones

Just realised we don't play today ffs

I hate when that happens. During the CL qualifiers, I got the week mixed up and spent the whole fucking day shiting myself and only found out I had made a total arse of it at 7pm, when I switched it on to BT.

Talk about feeling cheated. Doesn't help when you're a total fuckwit.

that poster is posting that everywhere but can't be bothered to read his thread,what you say is correct,he was ill unless pep says any difference

I've read the thread, I've also read people saying he was pointing to his groin and limped off a bit. Nothing wrong with seeing if anyone had heard anything.

I see that Jose is complaining yet again about us, why just because we have an extra day's rest for our game against Newcastle. but nothing about us having to go from Newcastle to London for our game against Crystal Palace a few days later. While he has 2 home games over the festive period. Well I guess that we will just have to ram those words back down his throat, by wining both games, and hopefully increase our points gap over them to 14/15. Some rotation will happen, I can't see Vinny playing against Newcastle, well at least not the full game.

I see that Jose is complaining yet again about us, why just because we have an extra day's rest for our game against Newcastle.

This bellend has become a parody of himself. He’s turning into a comedy character. Every rag I’ve spoken to in the last couple of weeks are embarrassed by him, some more openly than others who make a half hearted feeble attempt to stick up for him

I see that Jose is complaining yet again about us, why just because we have an extra day's rest for our game against Newcastle. but nothing about us having to go from Newcastle to London for our game against Crystal Palace a few days later. While he has 2 home games over the festive period. Well I guess that we will just have to ram those words back down his throat, by wining both games, and hopefully increase our points gap over them to 14/15. Some rotation will happen, I can't see Vinny playing against Newcastle, well at least not the full game.
He' a moaning shitstain. This is just a "insurance policy" statement in the unlikely event they drop points the next 2 games, transparent dickhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.