Newcastle (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
early goal is important.
another comfortable win & clean sheet plz
Early second goal, remember last season we scored fairly early and couldnt get a second, then very nearly conceded an equaliser near the end.

We always win against Newcastle.

Shhhh! Let’s hope the old ‘law of averages’ doesn’t kick in, as it did with Palace. Strong team, get our quick, incisive passing game going, take our chances and it should be a fairly comfortable win, though.

Just get the 3 points with no injuries.
We also need to be careful with suspensions - I think we have a few, including fernandinho, who are on 4 yellows so one away from a ban and with arsenal and Chelsea coming up we need full strength team available

Just get the 3 points with no injuries.
We also need to be careful with suspensions - I think we have a few, including fernandinho, who are on 4 yellows so one away from a ban and with arsenal and Chelsea coming up we need full strength team available
Was there not some kind of a yellow card amnesty at the end of the year?

Win and no injuries, that's all!
Goals & clean sheets are just bonus. Energy conserve not that important since we have 5d until next match & our previous matches have been relatively easy on the legs.

------------------Ederson
Walker----Stones-----Laporte----Danilo
---------------Fernandinho
-------De Bruyne------Bernardo
Sterling-----------Aguero------------Sane

Strongest team that's available and fit, not sure which Silva to go with, I think Bernardo is a bit sharper at the moment.

Get them dealt with early, an early goal or 2 would be great. Get 1 point behind Liverpool and make them go into their game vs Leicester with a bit of pressure on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.