Newcastle (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m expecting the usual 65%+ possession, with them just defending like their life’s depend on it, us having 12+ shots on goal.
I’m sure that Pep must still be seething at the performance v the Rentboys.
This will not be an easy game, they beat Leicester comfortably.
Underestimate them at our peril.
Get it won CITY.

United results will dictate how we approach this. No way will he go full strength if we have the title by then.
Unfortunately I can see those fuckers bagging another 6 points before we play by fair means or foul.

We almost came unstuck against QPR with the likes of Kun,Silva, Yaya,Tevez etc and almost came unstuck. Never underestimate your opponents, never take for granted that shit happens . If you get a shot at winning take it.
Pep needs to get that.
Pep has done an absolutely amazing job at balancing the heaviest fixture schedule in our club’s history. We have won one trophy, about to win another, in the final of another and the semi final of another. Pep has done that, he doesn’t need a lecture in football management from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.