Newcastle (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
FULL FUCKING TEAM! No more excuses from pep, if we don't win this I'll be livid... Oh wait, leagues over...

Happy summer holidays flappers!

;)

Play full team except 2 or 3 who are likely to play UCL final in case of injury.
Walker and Zinchenko play, keep sharp.
Three games to go, 3 CB, give each a game off so each plays 2 games.
Play Rodri, Dinho and Gundog each as DM for 1 game (unless pep plans 2 DM in final).
KDB, Bernardo, Mahrez, Foden play 2 games from 3 - they're in the final.
Jesus or Sterling to make up the 11 and keep sharp as first subs.

Great start to the weekend as champions, a friday night match. Champagne saved for that.
I know the team needs momentum, and with that means playing our best players, but fuck me can you imagine Foden, KDB, Walker etc pick up an injury? I can't decide the lesser of two evils:
1. Resting them but then they are a tad rusty for the final
2. Playing them in part but injuries get sustained.

Glad this isn't my responsibility!

Full strenght is a must for the last three games (maybe rotate 3 or 4 for the midweek game).
All guns blazing going into the final!

Great that the league is now done, it gives Pep chance to balance between rotation, but also trying to go in to the CL final with the team he has in mind sharp and ready to go.

Similar to Chelsea for me, then the champs league side v Brighton.
The team from semi final will have had a two week recovery and then most can have a eleven day gap before the final.
Also feel that Brighton are less likely to injure anyone than the other two games.

Similar to Chelsea for me, then the champs league side v Brighton.
The team from semi final will have had a two week recovery and then most can have a eleven day gap before the final.
Also feel that Brighton are less likely to injure anyone than the other two games.

Nail on head and I think this is largely what we will see.

One game a week from here. The boys need to be sharp, full strength team for Newcastle and Brighton please with Sergio given his start against Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.