Newcastle (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Think we'll be quite strong then rotate the last 2 but happy to leave it to those that are seeing the players train every day. It's all about champions league prep now.
Keep them ticking without over exertion

Strong team, and tweak things to see if they work, try different combinations ,we have the luxury of 3 competitive "friendlies" before the champions league final, pep will try I'm sure a different attack, defence and midfield over the course of the next 3 games with no pressure, he will of had ideas and now he gets the chance to put those thoughts to the test ,it will test the squad but keep them mentally and physically fresh, great position to be in

Fucking get in there, haha sorry

Needs to strike a balance between keeping key players fit and ready for the final but making sure they are not being flogged to death and risking injury. Surely Father Ruben deserves a rest although I don't want to see Garcia anywhere near the squad and claiming any glory.

All of these guys know they're competing for a place in the most important game of their lives. The motivation will be sky high. I think we're about to see something very special.

Geordie in peace here,

Congrats on winning the league. Bit of a weird season, but your lot got the job done and dusted without too much fuss. Shame that you didn't beat Chelsea to win the thing, but I guess that doesn't really matter now. I say guess, because I've no idea what it's like to win something substantial.

Wilson's out so we'll be playing Joelinton up top, where he can dance his sadsack samba all game. Honestly, £40m he cost... That's 2xCallum Wilsons, or a Leroy Sane!

Steve'll throw a Brucey Bonus your way and have the boys roll over for a tummy tickle. You've looked vulnerable to team who have a go at you, but that's not us under Bruce. Benitez might have been able to shithouse his way to a point, but not Bruce. We're safe, his job's safe, so I can't see a huge amount of blood and thunder from us. ASM might fancy it, and Ritchie is a madhead, but the rest of them will be slapping on the sunblock and sipping daiquiris.

You'll score 3 or 4, ASM might get one.

I'd like to see some of Lavia, Doyle, Bernabe, Nmecha, Delap, Palmer, Gomes on the bench, would be good to see if anyone from the academy can help out with the LB/CDM/ST positions for next season when we loose Aguero & Fernandinho (& Mendy)

They deserve it as well! Won the league in style just like the seniors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.