Newcastle (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Pep will have a mix of 1st team plus some fringe players in the next 3 games ensuring all the squad gets game time.

Ederson
Walker Stones Laporte Zinchenko
Dhino Bernardo Gundogan
Mahrez Jesus Sterling

Looking forward to this, can get up early, watch the guard of honour from the Toon and just enjoy the performance. Looking forward to it now the title is sewn up, and the chance to watch three games stress free until the Champions League final.

Hoping some of the reserves get given a start to put their hand up for a place in the final.
Well, I don't want to see any reserves in the final, after the last two City teams that have started against Chelsea! The 'A' team only for me! Our first eleven is better than Chelsea's.

Probably said already but I'm fairly certain a clean sheet for Eddie tomorrow confirms the Golden Glove
He's guaranteed to win it, the worst that can happen is he shares it with Mendy.

But yeah a clean sheet would guarantee him as the solo winner.

Have to say me thinks Liverpool beating Man U helps City. It keeps Chelsea on their toes and they will be going for it till seasons end to try make top 4. Will be added pressure for them if they have to beat us in the final. Another plus for us as they will be very tense and we can relax and play our football. Going for a city win against Newcastle with hopefully a few youngsters like Doyle Delap. Totally enjoying this time I’m buzzing so much. We all deserve this.

Peps going to go with something experimental, he will use these games like the pre season we were starved of. Back 5 like last week but with a more conventional front 5, I.E some actual midfielders and not just 4 strikers.

Ederson
Cancelo
Stones
Laporte
Ake
Mendy
Rodri
Gundogan
Sterling
Jesus
Aguero

Each to their own I suppose. Not a fans of sly sports myself. They all have their agendas and give the odd compliment to give off a sense of impartiality but we all know the truth. I despise Ratface and Spit and Micah ? well he's just a jokester so he cant be taken seriously. Sorry this is pre Newcastle thread but couldn't let this comment pass without a reply.
Come to the U.S. and listen to Robbie Earle on NBC Sports going on & on about City's wonderful football. It's in his eyes and in his voice, he loves how Pep has them playing.

I'm expecting Kun to start, great record v Newcastle, Jesus at Brighton then Kun v Everton with a standing ovation by hopefully me on 70 mins as he comes off.

CL final false no.9.

Easy this squad rotation lark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.