Newcastle (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the final players have a proper game together before that game. Going to be rusty.

Pep is just sending out a message that everyone is part of the squad. Our defence won’t have too much to do I don’t think. Newcastle are safe and out midfield is strong. I fancy a 2-0 win.

Scott Carson is buzzing

How can anybody begrudge him this... hope he does well
Some on here do, They always want to question Pep, This time though it's like Fuck off Carson you don't deserve a slot in between the sticks tonight. Moan moan fuckin moan.

If I was Steffen I'd be handing in a transfer request immediately.
"Hey Pep cheers for playing me in every cup game, including a cup final, a PL game away at Chelsea, and a CL game, but you playing my good buddy and mentor Scott Carson in this one off effectively meaningless game is a disgrace. Adios baldie!"

Fill your boots, who gives a fuck
Garcia hate is palpable. If I'm ok with Carson, I sure am with Garcia.

Who contrary to popular opinion is quite a decent footballer. Him and Take in Central defense will make for an interesting game. Can't wait.

My only disappointment is Aguero's absence.
Agree, don’t get the animosity to Garcia. Always gives his all and is a bright, intelligent footballer. Crap players don’t get selected for Spain! Fair enough he wants to go home, to the team he supports. Good luck to him. If in dreamland we played for some other club and City gave us the nod what the fuck would we do? The venom reminds me of the scousers about the ‘audacity’ of Sterling to leave them to join us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.