Newcastle (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, sad Sergio isn’t available. Dreaming for him to get another couple of goals before the end.

But, disagree with all the anxiety about not playing academy players. Not the time to do it, their time will come as I imagine Pep will introduce them gradually in meaningful games, where they can’t be passengers. Sending them all out to play now in the way other coaches do risks a lot - they could be hung out to dry.

Congrats to Scott Carson, an experienced pro, who from what I hear is a well respected and valued member of the squad. Whatever happens I hope he is supported and not annihilated on the match thread.

Correct, you need a thick skin and strong stomach to read some of that stuff.
Personally like to watch the match without looking at the letters
Ffs on a screen.

Use the academy, now is the perfect time rather than give a keeper who has not played in a decade a game. The club does not benefit from this at all
Nobody gives a fuck what you think. Time and time again it’s proved you’re a no nothing whinging wum.
City are the best team in the land and all the world. Must break your heart.

Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola speaking to Sky Sports: "Everyone wants him [Scott Carson] to play because he is an important part of the group and the locker room. Everybody loves him so much and we wanted to let him play and be part of the success. I asked if he was ready to play and he said, 'yes of course.

"Our job is to do the best selection as possible and the guys playing today deserve to play.

"We are going to enjoy it. We will play the three games with one eye on the final of the Champions League.

"At the beginning of the season when people were suggesting who was going to be champions we were not there. In that moment I was thinking it would be difficult but we had an incredible run."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.