Newcastle. A small club in the North East(Ferguson)

Castiel said:
Van Persies left peg said:
So he said the ref had a shocking performance, and....???? wheres the questioning of his integrity? his fitness? i dont see what he says there that 90% of managers say every week, im sure i could find similar comments from Mancini if i wanted to, Martinez, Rodgers, Redknapp, Pardew all say the same things on a regular basis, wheres the outrage when they say it? nowhere because you dont care when they say it, which brings us back to the original point, its only because of who it is saying it that you care.
This isn't City being bitter or scoucers being delusional as you'd like to dismiss it. I'm a Chelsea fan and I'm increasingly embarrassed by Ferguson and his bullshit. If you think what he's pulled in this last week alone is anything close to what other managers do you seriously need a break from this game to regain some perspective on reality. You actually believe your (the collective United vs the world) own bullshit. Wenger was banned for kicking a bottle. Carlo Ancelotti, one of the nicest, most genuine managers I've ever seen was given an official warning for the most diplomatic, constructive criticism you could possibly see. Yet Ferguson is allowed to storm out of his technical area and viciously scream at the officials until they visibly cower live on TV?

Go back and watch the clip and pay close attention to the look on the linesman's face. That is a look of fear. You honestly believe that this is acceptable behaviour? You honestly believe that Ferguson was within his rights to speak to another person like that? Is that how you think all managers should behave towards the officials in front of the entire football watching population, kids and all?

Well the FA seems to think so. This is why people say that its one rule for Man United and another rule for everybody else. It started with the delusional scoucers but now the rest of us are starting to see where they're coming from. Ferguson may not be the mastermind behind some enormous conspiracy with the FA, but he is a bully, and the officials are afraid of upsetting him. This has been going on for a long time and the fact that United have a chief executive on the board of the FA clearly helps him get away with it. By the way, on what planet is that not a conflict of interest? I'd like one of Roman's cronies on the FA's board too if its not too much trouble.

This pattern of referees angering Ferguson, getting lambasted in a press conference (with little or no consequences) and mysteriously banished to a lower division for months is beginning to look suspicious even to the sceptics. I don't think it has anything to do with conspiracy. I think its the FA placating that alcoholic lunatic, such is the scope of his influence in the game.

Clattenburg reduced you to 10 men to open the door to your systematic demolition in the Manchester Derby by City last season. He wasn't given another United game until you visited Stamford Bridge this season, where he put on the most scandalous refereeing performance I've seen since Ovrebo, all in United's favour. Not conspiracy, fear. He had to get his shit in line or Ferguson would see him refereeing youth divisions for the rest of his career. There are literally dozens of examples of this happening through the years but I really have no interest in convincing you of anything. People believe what they believe.

The ultimate truth here is that he's just destroying his own legacy. You and United fans alike may think he'll be remembered as the greatest football manager of all time; but a vast portion of football fans are only going to remember a bully who frequently fought in the gutter to win at all costs. Who stabbed people in the back. Intimidated officials and other managers. Indulged in the heights of hypocrisy depending on whatever suited his agenda that week. Who disrespected the game and his opposition at every opportunity. I have no respect for him, no matter how much he's won. He's clearly a talented manager, but he doesn't respect football and he shows nothing but contempt for his rivals. He is, in my opinion, a major reason why the world thinks this is a sport for hooligans. The sooner he retires the better for the sport at large.

Great post , Castiel M8 !!

You have crytalised in one fine post , everything that most of the the football world actually thinks and knows about that sad tw@t

the key points about his bullying and his classless pettiness make a mockery of the whole title 'Sir'
he has no nobility and no courtesy and your image of him as 'scrapping in the gutter' will live long in most football fans' memories
The things is that, despite the Rags' successes, he has fooked his own legacy with his classlessness

The worst thing about him is the way that he has created a mind set in the Rag fans wher their arrogance has shown them to be not just to be bad losers but bad winners as well

dom said:

You have crytalised in one fine post , everything that most of the the football world actually thinks and knows about that sad tw@t

the key points about his bullying and his classless pettiness make a mockery of the whole title 'Sir'
he has no nobility and no courtesy and your image of him as 'scrapping in the gutter' will live long in most football fans' memories
The things is that, despite the Rags' successes, he has fooked his own legacy with his classlessness

The worst thing about him is the way that he has created a mind set in the Rag fans wher their arrogance has shown them to be not just to be bad losers but bad winners as well
Same for you dom, great post.

I've generally not got wound up by the old c*nt over the years, but his reaction today, to escaping a punishment that the whole of football can see was due, but because Dean bottled it, and now by having a dig at Newcastle, and especially Pardew, its really annoyed me.

A little humility wouldn't have been too bad, if he'd even just shut his mouth and said nothing, fair enough, but to blatantly attack Newcastle and Pardew, its bringing the game into disrepute for me, but he won't be charged for that either.

It harms football in general, that shouldn't be allowed.

cleavers said:
dom said:

Same for you dom, great post.

I've generally not got wound up by the old c*nt over the years, but his reaction today, to escaping a punishment that the whole of football can see was due, but because Dean bottled it, and now by having a dig at Newcastle, and especially Pardew, its really annoyed me.

A little humility wouldn't have been too bad, if he'd even just shut his mouth and said nothing, fair enough, but to blatantly attack Newcastle and Pardew, its bringing the game into disrepute for me, but he won't be charged for that either.

It harms football in general, that shouldn't be allowed.

Cleavers, Mate, thanks for that and for your comments, too..

I am just beginning to sense, clocking the various media today, that the old fart has overplayed his hand... let's watch this space..

Good luck to the boys against the Canaries tomoz and let's hope we all meet up here tomorrow with some cheerier news !!

Sleep tight !!

gordondaviesmoustache said:
MSP said:
Another point that is worth pointing out is Ferguson's repeated use of the term 'wee/small' to describe another club when they've had the audacity to piss him off.

When Benitez said it about Everton few years ago he was first to call him arrogant.

I'd forgotten about that. I also thought Benitez was massively out of order. Everton are a fine club with great traditions (current manager notwithstanding) and even if they weren't that's no reason to talk about them in such a discourteous and disrespectful manner.

Of course, no football manager should talk with disrespect about other clubs.

I didn't even like it when Mancini wasn't too respectful to Swansea and Sunderland at the end of last season though it was 100 times less problematic.

To vRlp.

How convenient that you'd noted Mancini's and Rednapp's comments, but were too busy to have seen the Govan piss-can's, and yet they came out on the same day!

And for your information: your = possessive, as in your team.
You're = contraction of you are, as in you're an idiot.

Please try to distinguish in your posts. It makes it a lot less painful on the eyes.

So the manager of the "biggest club in the world" slags off a fellow manager in the same league, and tries to belittle a great football club with huge,loyal support.

Bringing the game into disrepute across the world,

Guys he has been belittling Mcfc for years, to many comments to mention, to the extent of creating a divide of hatred to the extent that you have a club who think they have a mafia type support, he fails to condemn acts of violence which I am sure he knows about? A knight of the realm don't make me laugh that title is a laughing stock if dished out to this sort of personality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.