Newcastle. A small club in the North East(Ferguson)

LoveCity said:
About as deserving of a knighthood as Sir Jimmy.

A truly reprehensible human being, Jock Stein's fate would have been better reserved for this scumbag - preferably 10 minutes before they win number 20.

I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of croakin with a smile on his face. 20 minutes after they lose the title, with the extra 10 for it to sink in.

a9vv5.jpg

It is too bad they have played Newcastle twice in the League otherwise it would of been a very tasty game.

Van Persies left peg said:
Tbh on the comments Pardew himself had it coming, hes constantly mouthing off at officials nevermind the man handling of the assistants, so im quite pleased Fergie gave him a volley, the comments about Newcastle as a club were uncalled for though, they are most certainly not a small club, they're one of the biggest clubs in england for sure, i suppose it depends what camp your in, some will say Fergies use of the word 'wee' is relative given its a scottish saying thats not meant in the same way it might be down here, others will say hes saying their a little club, which it comes across as in fairness.

But yeah he shouldnt have bought Newcastle as a club into it, just a simple fuck off to Pardew would have sufficed.

You absolute bell end. Fuck off and dont come back you red ****.

ChippyPerthBlue said:
How this man is allowed to continue the way he does is the biggest slight on our great game.

The media are as much to blame for indulging the old piss soak.

Stoned Rose said:
Tbh on the comments Pardew himself had it coming, hes constantly mouthing off at officials nevermind the man handling of the assistants, so im quite pleased Fergie gave him a volley, the comments about Newcastle as a club were uncalled for though, they are most certainly not a small club, they're one of the biggest clubs in england for sure, i suppose it depends what camp your in, some will say Fergies use of the word 'wee' is relative given its a scottish saying thats not meant in the same way it might be down here, others will say hes saying their a little club, which it comes across as in fairness.

But yeah he shouldnt have bought Newcastle as a club into it, just a simple fuck off to Pardew would have sufficed.

A well reasoned retort:)

Stoned Rose said:

Just another example, if one were needed, that in the eyes of Rag supporters the man is flawless - says so much about their fans. I always said one of the major differences between Rags and other fans was that other fans can take some criticism of their own team, something that Rags are incapable of. The fucking idiot above actually stated earlier in the thread that he didn't know what bacon face said after the Swansea game - so a fucking liar as well.

Am Scottish.the word wee is defined as small so please being 34 now can you explain the other meaning of this word of my mother tongue?

There is one obvious one of bodily fluid is this what your referring to?

maccadon said:

Am Scottish.the word wee is defined as small so please being 34 now can you explain the other meaning of this word of my mother tongue?

There is one obvious one of bodily fluid is this what your referring to?
I guess Fergie is saying Newcastle United are a club made of wee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.