Newcastle. A small club in the North East(Ferguson)

blueinsa said:
Van Persies left peg said:
blueinsa said:
"Well it was a foul on Van Persie, a clear foul, but then again, the referee has had one of those days and not given us anything. He had a shocking performance today."

"I know he is a young referee but I was disappointed with that performance. The Van Persie situation, he clearly sees the incident."

Now will you fuck off?

Firstly, calm down, its not healthy, you seem very angry, maybe take something to lower your heart rate or blood pressure perhaps? theres really no need to swear and launch insults in every post, im sure even your capable of debating without doing that....well...

So he said the ref had a shocking performance, and....???? wheres the questioning of his integrity? his fitness? i dont see what he says there that 90% of managers say every week, im sure i could find similar comments from Mancini if i wanted to, Martinez, Rodgers, Redknapp, Pardew all say the same things on a regular basis, wheres the outrage when they say it? nowhere because you dont care when they say it, which brings us back to the original point, its only because of who it is saying it that you care.

You are nothing but a troll, on the wum and therefore need removing from this site.
Iv changed my mind on this rag, mods keep him on hes a constant source of amusement, he gives a fine insight into the warped mind of the average swamp dweller and i want to study these creatures more closely

@van persie's left peg:
Why dont you eff off to ragcafe and network with all your fellow fans from Tokyo, Seoul, Delhi and London?
They will be glad to be joined by another one of their fellow scum.

I dont know if it is known in your part of world that a website by the name GOOGLE exists where you can search for comments by your whiskey nose and you wont have to play all ignorant over here. You might wanna search for a couple of pics of swamp while you are at it because that is the closest scum like you come to actual football.

I'd love to hear more about the mistress situation. The one in London can't be the only one! I thought there was a waitress in Pittodrie as well?

Just a quick question, if i were to go over to redcafe and say i wished Roberto Mancini and Sergio aguero fractured every bone in their bodys in some freak training ground collision then caught cancer and died right in front of the stretford end so i could laugh and mock them what would your reaction be? would you say i was well within my rights to say that? would it be perfectly acceptable? granted id have to be a very sick mentally ill individual to post such a thing in the first place but im curious to know how youd react to such a comment?

I cant tell you right now id be banned and rightly abused for saying such disgusting things, obviously its more acceptable in other places :)

If you say that on ragcafe, your fellow lowlife scum will probably give you the title of SIR as well.
Since you claim to be a rag fan, here is a test of how well you know about your club: Which side of Wio's family is camel?
Now retire back and start wanking to that Beckham poster you have in your room (who, let me inform you no longer plays at the swamp)

Red issue that bastion of easy option taking 'cowards' who need to belong, to be fair to the rag on here at least he can string a sentence together so you can't compare him to most of the lemmings.

citykev28 said:
I notice he says it now that the rags have completed their fixtures with Newcastle. They weren't a small team when they took 4 points from baconface last season were they?

Spot-on. I'm becoming more and more convinced that he's decided that he will step-down at the end of the season, and these pathetic rants are the behaviour of a man so arrogant that he considers himself to be totally untouchable.

Sorry to any rag viewers tuning-in! :-)

bluevengence you failed to answer my question buddy? shall i put it in larger bolder lettering to aid you? maybe i could put it in a nice green background to? anything to help :)

If your trying to wind me up you'll have to do better than that my friend :)

Sorry been cooking dinner....what questions that then?........oh! and i ain`t yer buddy either.

So he said the ref had a shocking performance, and....???? wheres the questioning of his integrity? his fitness? i dont see what he says there that 90% of managers say every week, im sure i could find similar comments from Mancini if i wanted to, Martinez, Rodgers, Redknapp, Pardew all say the same things on a regular basis, wheres the outrage when they say it? nowhere because you dont care when they say it, which brings us back to the original point, its only because of who it is saying it that you care.

I care when the FA does nothing about Ferguson's comments, and then a few days later decides it needs to get tough on other teams managers for making similar comments.

Personally I would have no problem with Mancini being charged for his comments after the Sunderland game, so long as the rule was consistently applied across all teams/managers.

FWIW if you went on Redissue and said that you hoped every one of our squad caught cancer and died and then broke all of their bones and died again - I couldn't give the slightest of fucks.

jimharri said:
corky1970 said:
any newcastle forums we can look at to see the hate??
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=47940.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/ind ... ic=47940.0</a>

Not as ballistic as this place would be if he said similar about us! There's even some on there that said he had a point about Pardew being worse than him. Strange folk, those geordies.
Has the Geordie nation woken up yet, even on the radio theyr quiet, hang on Tommy Cassidy on Talkshite now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.