Newcastle. A small club in the North East(Ferguson)

blueinsa said:
Van Persies left peg said:
dom said:
I've just summarised his complaints about the ref... (see above)
Do you have proof reading problems or are you still stalling ??

Ive asked you to link the comments what 3 times now? you keep failing to do so, why is this? ive already explained, more than once, i havnt seen them, either link them or dont, very simple, i wont ask again, i can only make assumptions as to why your stalling on linking them....

Google is your friend you lazy red cnut!

In fact, watch his post match words on youtube where he has a meltdown, slandering a player, accusing of trying to kill someone and accusing the ref of doing nothing, questioning his ability to ref a game.

So basically what Mancini, Redknapp and a whole host of other managers have done all season then? basically?

"Well it was a foul on Van Persie, a clear foul, but then again, the referee has had one of those days and not given us anything. He had a shocking performance today."

"I know he is a young referee but I was disappointed with that performance. The Van Persie situation, he clearly sees the incident."

Now will you fuck off?

bluevengence you failed to answer my question buddy? shall i put it in larger bolder lettering to aid you? maybe i could put it in a nice green background to? anything to help :)

If your trying to wind me up you'll have to do better than that my friend :)

blueinsa said:
Ive asked you to link the comments what 3 times now? you keep failing to do so, why is this? ive already explained, more than once, i havnt seen them, either link them or dont, very simple, i wont ask again, i can only make assumptions as to why your stalling on linking them....

Google is your friend you lazy red cnut!

In fact, watch his post match words on youtube where he has a meltdown, slandering a player, accusing of trying to kill someone and accusing the ref of doing nothing, questioning his ability to ref a game.

So basically what Mancini, Redknapp and a whole host of other managers have done all season then? basically?

Duh , so why are Bobby and Harry being done for it and not bacon face??
Also
You really don't read very carefully, do you ???

blueinsa said:
"Well it was a foul on Van Persie, a clear foul, but then again, the referee has had one of those days and not given us anything. He had a shocking performance today."

"I know he is a young referee but I was disappointed with that performance. The Van Persie situation, he clearly sees the incident."
How is that last sentence not questioning the referee's integrity?

bluevengence you failed to answer my question buddy? shall i put it in larger bolder lettering to aid you? maybe i could put it in a nice green background to? anything to help :)

You really are a condescending, arrogant twat, stop trying to belittle people.
All you had to do was type into google 'alex fergusons comments after match v swansea' instead of banging on about nothing here.

Mods, ban this twunt, he's adding nothing to the forum.

blueinsa said:

Now will you fuck off?

Firstly, calm down, its not healthy, you seem very angry, maybe take something to lower your heart rate or blood pressure perhaps? theres really no need to swear and launch insults in every post, im sure even your capable of debating without doing that....well...

So he said the ref had a shocking performance, and....???? wheres the questioning of his integrity? his fitness? i dont see what he says there that 90% of managers say every week, im sure i could find similar comments from Mancini if i wanted to, Martinez, Rodgers, Redknapp, Pardew all say the same things on a regular basis, wheres the outrage when they say it? nowhere because you dont care when they say it, which brings us back to the original point, its only because of who it is saying it that you care.

-- Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:10 pm --

Bilboblue said:

You really are a condescending, arrogant twat, stop trying to belittle people.
All you had to do was type into google 'alex fergusons comments after match v swansea' instead of banging on about nothing here.

Mods, ban this twunt, he's adding nothing to the forum.

Why shouldnt i, why should he be allowed to abuse me and not get some back, if you cant take it dont give it, dont start crying about it, if your going to start insulting and abusing me then dont run off to the mods in fits of tears when i give you a bit back.

blueinsa said:

Now will you fuck off?

Firstly, calm down, its not healthy, you seem very angry, maybe take something to lower your heart rate or blood pressure perhaps? theres really no need to swear and launch insults in every post, im sure even your capable of debating without doing that....well...

So he said the ref had a shocking performance, and....???? wheres the questioning of his integrity? his fitness? i dont see what he says there that 90% of managers say every week, im sure i could find similar comments from Mancini if i wanted to, Martinez, Rodgers, Redknapp, Pardew all say the same things on a regular basis, wheres the outrage when they say it? nowhere because you dont care when they say it, which brings us back to the original point, its only because of who it is saying it that you care.

You are nothing but a troll, on the wum and therefore need removing from this site.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.