Newcastle (A) | Wed 27th Sept | EFL Cup | Post Match Thread

We are in the world club final in Saudi let’s fucking move on eh !

CTID

for all our huff and puff at Newcastle we never carried enough of a goal threat, Alvarez on his own up front is not enough. Pep put a team out for going through the motions. Don't think Pep or anybody else would off been surprised by the result.
If Haaland had of started, the game would have been over by half time. We got through on the channels at least 3 or 4 times and there was nobody to pass to. Erling would have filled his boots

The fact pep never brought him on means I’m 100% convinced pep chucked this game

Thick Geordies asking why if that was the case why was pep complaining at the end? FFS he’s not complaining about the result, he’s complaining about the inept ref who gave the Geordies free license to kick lumps out of us!!

Thought we were by far the better side in the first half, but Pep made a mistake, Kovacic was fading and should have come off before he made the mistake for the goal, easy to say afterwards i suppose, but he also made the mistake of moving Gomez who was playing quite well upfront, back into the left back position where he was anonymous, from then on it lokked like we were playing with 10 men. disappointing we will not win the cup but just as disappointed that we will not see more kids getting game time.

67% possession, 10 shots to 7, more corners, kicked off the park, over half the team missing, playing a champions league team away from home. Ortega hardly having a save to make (maybe one besides the goal) and you’re complaining? I assume you’re a Johnny come lately.
yeah, I came lately first game at Maine road in 1967 age 6. Also if you read my post it wasn't a complaint it was an observation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.