Newcastle are cr*p!

Interesting reading through this thread. As a Newcastle fan I'm surprised to see so much respect being shown towards our club and especially the level of humility of the fans here despite the endless truckloads of loot being shipped up your way. I live down south at the moment and according to some of the Spurs and Arse fans here the Chelsea fan population suddenly exploded approximately 20 minutes after that Abromovich bloke took over. One moment there were two die-hard gobshites, next there were loads of them.

Anyway there seems to be a slight debate over Newcastle's position in the league - the fact that we've only played teams that are below us in the league or something. Man City have also only played teams below them in the league too. Oh bugger, their next game is against Newcastle who are ... below them in the league. So beat us you still haven't played anyone :p

It would be a foolish man who would put his last penny on a Newcastle win, it is true, and I think it's every Newcastle fan's wish to keep the scoreline respectable. Every game I expect to be beaten by some single improbable deflection and not be able to find a breakthrough (I guess this is still and echo of Hippoheed Allardyce's game plans) but this is one game for which I hope for it - in our favour. Nah I still expect to be beaten. Hopefully by a single deflected goal.

But come the final whistle if an honest defeat is on the cards for us with a few accolades from the City players and coaching staff that we gave you a game then I think I'll be happy. After all this is a game about turning up and making the opposition work as much as you do, if not more.

I think the OP summed us up reasonably well in that we aren't playing good football at the moment - we have hardly been playing to our best in my opinion but somehow we've avoided defeat.

I hope the game is a good one but if we lose I'll personally piss on this server's BIOS chip.

Its just opinions...the OP voiced his, he may well be proven right if we win convincingly. What Bobbie has shown is that he wants to win but not humiliate teams. What the rags did against Arsenal I considered areshole-ish. Its like kicking a man when he is down on the ground.

What I have often associated with Newcastle teams is their spirit. Sure, I read Bobby Robsons autobiography and I have admired a few of their players over the years, how can you not. Forget about Shearers punditry, remember his on field persona. Gazza, if you are a footie fan you have to love what he gave us. Apart from The Fog on the Tyne song of course.

I have had a beverage, to give full disclosure.

Opinions are opinions. But calling another team cr*p?

Don't forget we were once cr*p too.

Young said:

Yeah, and not very long ago either. Let's not get arrogant here, we're not rags.

yankblue said:
Young said:

Yeah, and not very long ago either. Let's not get arrogant here, we're not rags.

Agreed.

Btw gazza was a genius, was a treat to see him play, best player in the prem along with Ronny and our own David.

Keegan built a fantastic attacking team up there. As he did with us...

Stadium renamed. What a pile of horse shit. Rename a new stadium like we did but not an old one that's full of history. What was he thinking? I expect a huge backlash from the Geordies. Imagine if they had done that with Maine Road?

Chick Counterfly said:
Eugh, we're in serious danger of trying too hard to be liked. I've changed my mind. They're crap! Alan Pardew's hair looks like a launchpad for seagulls. And Demba Ba, what sort of a name is that for a Newcastle No. 9? Sounds a bit nursery rhyme to me. He should have it changed to something like like Steve Shooter, Mikey Rock, Scott McGrizzled, or similair.

ha ha best post on this threaad!!

welcometomanchester said:
What was there average attendance when they dropped down does anyone know?

43,500 roughly. We were regularly getting more fans in the championship then Liverpool and Villa were getting in the premiership.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.