newcastle away (ALL IN HERE PLEASE)

Eds said:
Still looking for one adult and one junior please PM me. Oh and before you ask I have 6,500 loyalty points.
You dropped one there mate as you could of got one.

I've probably got no chance but hey-ho!

After 1 (2 if possible) for Newcastle, im on 6,800 points but unfortunately couldn't afford them when they came out. Luckily i had VK to score first last night with PP at 50/1 so now ive got some wonga.

Cheers, Uwe.

I was away on business and stupidly thought there would be some left. How wrong was I!!

Anyone who fears they won't be able to stand the tension I'm here to help. I'll buy your ticket from you and chuck in a bottle of your favourite tipple to calm those nerves.

Santiago Street . said:
Anyone who fears they won't be able to stand the tension I'm here to help. I'll buy your ticket from you and chuck in a bottle of your favourite tipple to calm those nerves.

deal its a bottle of 1811 Château d’Yquem don't chuck it though m8 just a gentle pass its very delicate

only need 1 if anyone has spare would massively appreciate it pm me going without one anyway Cmon the blues

johnbmcr said:
Santiago Street . said:

deal its a bottle of 1811 Château d’Yquem don't chuck it though m8 just a gentle pass its very delicate

Brilliant ! I'll just pop out to Aldi and get you a bottle.

digbythebiggestdogintheworld said:
need a ticket for newcastle

got 6000 points so i think i will just miss out

please PM if you have one, cash waiting

would also like a junior ticket for my lad, but realise that might be pushing it a bit

any help greatly appreciated

cheers

still ticketless but going anyway

any spares still greatly appreciated, will collect

ta

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.