newcastle away (ALL IN HERE PLEASE)

Long shot, but is anyone going from Liverpool or surrounding area? I'm at uni there and need to be back same night so need a lift.

EDIT: sorted

Halfpenny said:
Long shot, but is anyone going from Liverpool or surrounding area? I'm at uni there and need to be back same night so need a lift.
need transport for 2

Anyone know of a coach with 2 spaces going anywhere from manchester/trafford area?

got tickets for a group of us, a couple of which are u18 but all the tickets have 'adult' and the price £20 on them. theres no way from what I can see of telling which tickets are meant for the u18s so will it matter who uses which ticket when going through the turnstiles? probably will be fine but don't want to get pulled up before even getting in the ground!

So many bars to choose from in Newcastle, but there isn't really one where away fans gather, or hasn't been one my visits. Geordies are usually welcoming, so just go and sample the delights of various bars before heading to the ground.

SS111 said:
So many bars to choose from in Newcastle, but there isn't really one where away fans gather, or hasn't been one my visits. Geordies are usually welcoming, so just go and sample the delights of various bars before heading to the ground.

One of the most welcoming set of fans around. Pick any pub.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.