newcastle away (ALL IN HERE PLEASE)

Didn't think I could make it but can now.Need to bring my lad and his mates back with me so no space in car im afraid - if anyone has an adult spare can you let me know.

Going without a ticket so can collect up to kick off at the ground if one comes free.

Tbilisi said:
Didn't think I could make it but can now.Need to bring my lad and his mates back with me so no space in car im afraid - if anyone has an adult spare can you let me know.

Going without a ticket so can collect up to kick off at the ground if one comes free.

My car's just been written off at MOT so I can't go now. I have 1 adult ticket to shift if I can. Cos I'm a numpty I can't work out how to PM you. If you or anybody else wants the ticket please PM me. I live in Swinton and I'm off work tomorrow so can be around for someone to collect.

After 1adult tick please anyone!would have to meet at the ground!if any1 can help please ring me on 07590201004

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.